Chapter ~3~

NOTE that i mis-spelled 'magic'. It was intentionally. I spelt it with an extra letter 'magick'

*This is how magick is spelt in witchcraft* and since Chloe is a witch, it only made sense to spell it that way. <3

~Enjoy the chapter!!

___________________________________________________________________________

~3~

            I knew we had past through the wormhole when the car came to a halt. I was too scared to open my eyes at first. How long was that ride? I checked my watch. Wait why am I checking my watch? It was instantly, faster than the speed of light.

            I’m such a dumb ass. I finally built up the courage to open up my eyes. Everything was blurry at first, than it became clear. We were in a hell dimension alright, but nothing like the ones I have visited in my past. I snapped my attention towards the driver seat looking for signs of life in David. Was he dead?

 Of course he’s not dead, just sleeping. I reached over to tap David on the shoulder.

“David?” I said poking his right arm. His eyes snapped open and grabbed my arm.

“David, that hurts!” I screamed trying to pull away. What a douche. David let out a howl of laughter. “You should have seen your face!”

“Ha, ha” I faked.

            “Oh come on now don’t be a bad sport” he smirked.

I mumbled slouching in my seat. “You scared the shit out of me”

“Did I? I’m pretty sure that was the point”

I rolled my eyes.

“Mind telling me where we are?” I smiled evilly pointing out the car window.

“Sure if you stop bitching about it” he mocked. “Where are we going? I am going to die? Should I prepare to be eaten? Blah, blah, blah”

I laughed. “I don’t sound like that!”

“Uh, yeah you do” he said making a face. I laughed again, he laughed with me.

“You’re such an ass” I said stepping out of the car.

“Thank you; I try” He smirked locking the car doors.

“So where are we going?” I asked curiously looking around.

Ever been to a parallel universe? That’s what it is like. It’s located on the same planet as earth but exists in a different frequency. This frequency can only be opened or tuned into by magick itself, meaning this is a supernatural only dimension; a supernatural world so to speak. In the supernatural world there are no seasons. I guess that’s why Shelby always preferred the human’s world more than her own.

It has spunk. It’s all colorful and happy; but here? All you see is red, black and white. Red trees, black flowers, white and red skies. The human’s perfect little world makes ours look like crap, and that’s one of the reasons why I don’t stop by. I got so lost in thought that I hadn’t realized David had leaded me into a large building.

I glanced around quickly trying to become familiar with the settings. We walked over to the front desk. Why are we here? Just as I finished my thought a black haired woman came jumping out of the back room. “Hello and welcome to the Rent-A-Space, how may I help you two?”

“We have a room reserved” he answered smoothly.

            “Alright, can I have your name?” she asked turning on her computer.