Chapter 1

Levi pov

Hey my name is Levi. I have just turned 18 and I live on my own in a small two bedroomed house. I am currently just finishing off College and hoping to go straight into work as I have things to pay such as bills but not the mortgage as my parents died in a car crash so I am left on my own and I don't have any other family as we have either fallen out or we have lost contact from when my parents moved to England from California.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I stuck my arm out of bed into the cold air and switched the clock off. It was now 6am and I had school in about 2 hours but as of me living on my own I had more things to do in the morning than any other kids my age. I pulled the covers off of me slowly so I wouldn't get hit by the cold air quickly. I got out of bed then I went to my closet and got a pair of black jeans and a white patterned top. I started by doing my hair which didn't take me long. Then I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I came out of the bathroom and got changed into my outfit. After I had done I made my bed then I made sure the upstairs was tidy then I walked downstairs. When I got down I put some of the washing I had into the washer and set it off then I made myself some toast. I sat down at the dining table and then ate while watching the news. It got very lonely living on my own but I was used to it by now as I always made sure I had things to do and I was always occupied by way either homework or stuff to do with work. For now I was just a waitress at a restaurant near my house and I did enjoy the job but for the uniform I would always pass as it was a short skirt regardless. I washed the few dishes I had and then began to get my bag ready I just had to make sure I had everything and put a drink and sandwich in. I had decided to stop by some shops on the way walking to buy a sandwich as I just couldn't be bothered to make one and I didn't want to be late. I tidied the bottom of the house and then grabbed my bag and started walking to school. There was a house around the corner from mine that was for sale and there was a lovely couple that lived there before but they moved and they always had invited me around for dinner every week. I just hoped it would be someone nice who would be moving in as it had already been sold. I carried on walking the way in which I do every morning just listening to the birds chirping I had always lived I a quiet part of town and I had a easy half and hour walk to school. I didn't mind though as it helped me clear my head. Finally I reached the shops and I went in to go and find a sandwich I never minded what they had as I ate near enough anything. As I was walking around the shop I saw one of my teachers Mr Damian Collins everyone knew all their teachers first names as all the teachers called each other by that.