Chapter 7

Levi pov

' what do you mean for me to know and you to find out?' ' oh you will know when you are ready ' ' what do you mean?' ' I mean that once you know all of the right stuff you will know ' ' okay' I said still confused . I still don't get it why won't he tell me ? It's so annoying I don't even know what he's on about. ' so I know about The Black Wolf and briefly about other stuff ' ' so what do you wanna know ?' ' well it don't know much so you start' well it's believed that werewolfs have mates and they have a bond that lure each other to one and another. Umm. I think that's enough until you know more ' ' noooo tell me if won't tell and I wanna know stop teasing me it's no fun ' ' no its fun and you will know soon enough and if you wanna know more i will see you tonight if you are that desperate' ' yeah please tonight '. So then we just chatted about random things and then I had to go as I had my lesson but it was a okay one so I was fine but I was still itching to know more. Why was he teasing me like that ? It's so annoying. I may have made a friend but I can't keep up like this I need to know what he is teasing me about and keeps hinting but won't tell me. Finally the lesson came to an end and to be honest I didn't listen much I was too busy thinking about what Damian had been saying. I began to walk home and as I was walking down the road with some other students we heard a howl. The girls screamed and the guys where off like a bullet then the girls followed then when I got home Damian was outside my door waiting for me. As I walked up to him he said 'don't rush then quickly inside now ' I hurried up and unlocked the door then we went in and he locked the door and went round locking the windows and blinds. ' what's this about ?' ' the howl ' 'and ?' ' well i can't say' ' what was it the howl that scared everyone that was one of the older kids messing that just sounded like a wolf ?' 'You just don't get it done you?' ' what ?' ' I just don't know how to say it ' he now moved to the dining table and sat down looking at his hands and then I sat across from him. ' what is it ?'. Then there was a loud bang from upstairs then Damians eyes went black and he went running upstairs i went to follow him but he told me to stay very sternly and with a deeper voice than normal. As he was upstairs in kept hearing growls. I badly wanted to go up but I knew Damian wouldn't be happy but I wanted to know what was going on but if he told me to stay down here then I better as it can't be good. I kept hearing bangs and crashes as if there where two people fighting. I'm gonna have some cleaning up to do. Then finally everything went quiet then there was a thud outside and a growl and then a whimper then it went away. After a few seconds of the whimper Damian came down the stairs and he had all torn up clothes. He had blood on him but not red blood but a much deeper red blood than I had ever seen. He sat on the sofa and he had scratches all over him.