Chapter 15

Levi pov

We just stayed there for a few minutes then Damain said ' I'm sorry about all of this when I noticed you was my mate I didn't want to tell you as I would be spoiling your life and I didn't want to scare you away as it would hurt both of us ' 'it's ok at least now I know for the better ' he just smirked like normal. Really nothing new. 'I'll go make dinner and let you settle in ' ' ok and thank you for today ' 'I was only doing my job ' he said and kissed my cheek then walked out and shut the door. I just laid back on the bed. I wish I would of known about this earlier this is like the best and it's so facanating. I wonder if there are other people like wolf's but vampires and zombies then that would be so cool. I got bored after a while then I decided to go and find Damain. As I walked down the stairs i looked to the kitchen to see him dancing around and singing it was so funny. I walked in and leaned on the door frame it took him a few minutes to notice I was there. 'How long have you been stood there ?' 'Long enough ' I said smiling he immediately stopped and began to carry on cooking some pancakes. I went and sat at the breakfast bar and went on my phone. I checked all my notifications. 'Hey that reminds me I ought to give you my number ' 'ok' I replied as he handed me a slip of paper with his number on it then I put it into my contacts then I texted him. 'Hi' he looked at his phone and smiled. 'Hi' he said then he handed me a plate of pancakes with my favourite topping strawberrys and syrup. I began to eat then he came and sat next to me and started eating himself. As we was eating my phone went off so I pulled it out of my pocket and placed it on the side. I turned the screen on and it was Damian I left it though as I never went on my phone while I was eating. After I was done I began to wash up before I went on my phone just to anoy him on purpose. When he was done he came up behind me so that I couldn't move and put his head on my shoulder and then put his plate in the sink slightly touching my hand. Oh two can play at that game. I stayed still to anoy him further so he wouldn't get the reaction he wanted. I carried on while he was behind me doing his best to anoy me too. Once i had finished i emptied the sink and dried my hands then went and sat on the sofa and Damain followed. Won't this guy ever give up ? I then stood up to get the TV remote and when I was moving back to sit down Damon put his hands on my hips and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled and he smirked. I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me so I had to settle for sitting on his lap so from that I put on a girly movie and as I had to sit on his lap he had to watch a movie of my choice. I got tired not long after so I said 'I'm going to bed night ' he turned me around and pecked my cheek. I got up then i walked upstairs to my room then I did my teeth and changed then i jumped into my bed. I drifted Into the land of dreams that you can not control.