Chapter 17

Levi pov

I looked at Damian and he looked at me and said ' sorry I have got to take this ' I nodded then he got up and then walked out. Its not normal for Damain to go out like that it must be pack business I hope its not too bad. He came back in with a sad look on his face and I looked at him and said ' whats up ?' ' its pack business a girl has been killed and left near the pack house but it wasnt a person who killed her or suicide ' ' what ?' ' it was The Black Wolf '. This will happen until we are mated as I am the alpha and my pack will suffer'. I didn't know what to say I wanted to get it over and done with but I will be a victim with other male wolfs and to stop the killings in the pack . I just didn't kbow what to do or say then he said ' my pack will have to suffer until you are ready or comfortable as I am not going to push you into anything as my pack is strong and for my Luna they will be strong. ' I just smiled not knowing what to do. I just felt that I had to do this but I didn't want to make it obvious that I felt like I was being pushed into it. Then he said ' I will leave you for awhile '. I had really enjoyed having my own room at the beginning as I could settle in and get ready for my life after I would become the official Luna of the pack which needed to be soon as of the killings. I got up out of bed and then made my bed then sat at my dressing table and began to do my hair and make up and things. Once i was ready I went to my wardrobe and picked out some shorts and a short sleeved top. I got dressed then headed downstairs. Damian was totally oblivious to my presence. I ran up behind him and then jumped onto the sofa from behind scaring him to death in the process. He sat there holding his chest where his heart is and said ' what did you do that for ?' I just smiled and he laughed. He then switched the TV on and turned out football. The sport which I love. ' why do you have to be mean ?' 'What?' 'That football ' he just smiled and said ' I'm a man' ' and ?' ' and i love football' isn't he forgetting something. 'Oh not as much as I love my mate but no TV I'm watching football as it's hardly ever on so na na' he said sticking out his tongue like a small kid. 'Fine then ' I said getting up and walking over to Damians bookshelf and picking up books seeing if there was anything interesting. I finally found one and laid on the sofa with my feet at the side of Damain which was a bad idea. He picked my feet up and put them on his knee and began just massaging my feet. I put my book on my lap and looked at him and he just ignored me and carried on then he kept alternating each foot. I normally hate people touching my feet but this wasn't too bad. Then he put my feet back down which I was disappointed at.
And he started acting weird. He was checking something on his phone and he doesn't normally pay that much attention to his phone. Something is going on and i was gonna find out one way or another before I finish school.