Chapter 3

Levi pov

After getting to the top of the steps I headed up the nearest stair case to English and then went up to the classroom that I'm in then I plonked myself down and took out my ipod , earphones and my phone. I put my earphones in my ipod then I switched it on and turned some music on then I unlocked my phone and began just looking in all my apps for if anything needed doing. I was on my phone for about 5 minutes when Mr Collins walked down the corridor he came to his classroom and I just ignored him then he said as he unlocked the door. ' do you wanna come in Miss Levi ?' I nodded then I got up and put my bag in my shoulder then I walked in and of course he held the door for me. I said ' thank you' then he replied 'no problem' I then walked over to the desk I had as we had a seating plan but it was at the front near his desk. He then sat down and went on his computer and then just sat there looking into space. I carried on with my phone then he said ' anything interesting? ' Probably trying to make a conversation I shook my head and just said ' just going through things seeing if there is anything good ' 'oh right , do you read books ? Well what am I kidding you are my top student. What genre do you like ? ' ' at the minute I like werewolf books ' as soon as I said that a massive smirk came onto his face and I wonder why ? I mean werewolf aren't real so he must be interested in them books too ' what do you like those books or something?' ' I would of thought you would of gathered but what type of books are you reading ?' ' I am reading about werewolf mates and packs and stuff' then that smirk came back onto his face. Man what is up with this guy? ' what ?' I questioned him ' oh nothing ' ' then why do you keep smirking ?' ' oh I'm surprised by the books you read that you haven't fatherd it out'
' what?' He just smiled then went back to his computer. By then the bell went signaling it was the start of lesson so I put my phone away and took my pencil case out as Mr Collins was welcoming people into the classroom. After everyone was seated he did the register then we started by talking about Shakespeare's methods of writing and we translated some text out of a poem book.

We didn't do a lot in the two hours but I was sirs glamours assistant as he got me to help him a lot. When lesson ended we had a 10 minute break then another two lessons for a hour each . Just as I was about to leave Mr Collins called me back and said 'you will find out soon and read about The Black Wolf ' he said to my ear while holding my arm and I glad no one walked past or it would of looked weird. He then walked to the back of of the classroom with some books. I then walked to maths then science then health and social. When I was in my final lesson Collins pulled me out and said ' research The Black Wolf it's important . You will find out soon' I then walked back into lesson as he walked off. I packed my things up as it was the end of the lesson then I walked home to go and research.