Chapter 6

Levi pov

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing .just a few minutes before my alarm went off. I picked my phone up then I switched the screen on immediately being blinded by its brightness. After my eyes had adjusted I unlocked it then I clicked on messages it was a message from only the one and only Damian. ' good morning princess ' it read ' you woke me up from my beauty sleep no fair ' ' I'm sorry pumpkin' ' what's with the nicknames?' ' what ? Do you want me to call u Levi or something ? ' ' don't really mind '. Ok now this was getting weird I was texting my teacher in the morning like we where best mates something is weird. After our conversation I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my teeth then I had a wash. I walked into my wardrobe and took out some high waist short shorts and a white tank top. I got dressed then I put a bit of makeup on and did my hair by just brushing it. Once I was done I walked downstairs and made myself some breakfast. I then washed up and cleaned the little mess I made then my phone went off. 'Hey sweetie do u wanna come to my office at lunch for some research? ' 'k' I replied and then I set off for school once I made myself some dinner. The lessons I had today wasn't too bad I had maths , health and social ,science , english and finally a free lesson so it isn't too bad. I walked to school with my earphones in and the music loud so I could just daydream but still keep focus on everything. It wasn't a long walk and when I got to school I was walking in and as I was walking up the main staircase I was met by Collins. We had a little chat and I agreed to come and see him at lunch. I walked to maths and I only had a few minutes so I went and sat in the lesson and got all my supplies out. All we did was algebaric equations. It went by slowly then I had health and social and that wasn't too bad as we had a video then just some research to do all lesson. Science then quickly rolled around and that was all about the human body etc. Then finally English the kinda dreaded English. I walked in lesson and we were studying Romeo And Juliet. It was ok apart from when sir wanted to act out a scene and he was Romeo and I was sadly Juliet and some other girls put their hands up to get picked but no it was me. We had to act out the bit where we were confessing our love for each other. Fun. When it finally came to lunch I was glad as I could find out more information and get out of that awkward class well what am I kidding me walking to his office and being in there with him will be awkward. Anyway walking wasn't too bad we just had simple convosation. Then when we got there he put his bag down and then sat at his desk did something then he wheeled hi self to the meeting table I was sat at so he was next to me but facing me. ' please don't go all cray cray again today or you won't be seeing me again that was scary' ' I promise ' he said smirking leaning back in the chair. ' why is all this werewolf thing like this ?' ' well that's for me to know and you to find out and you will know soon enough '.