Chapter 8

Levi pov

Hey was just sat there and I didn't know what to do. I sat at the side of him and our my hand on his back and he moved away slightly as I guess he had a scratch on there too. I took my hand down and said ' what happens? ' ' nothing just leave it ' he said quickly and a bit harshly but from that I knew not to ask him further. But what could of caused all this it can't of been a burglar they would of just scarperd not caused something like this and it was like it was two cats fighting with the scratches and sounds. He just sat there looking at the floor. He didn't move. Just sat there. I got up and got a glass and put some watter in and then walked over to him and passed it him but he shook his head.

Damian pov

She just doesn't get it does she. Haven't I hinted her enough. Well she is a smart girl so it might take her some time to get around it. I can't leave her here the place is recked and it can easily get in again and she can't change yet so she can't defend herself. She will have to stay with me. That's the only safe place until mine gets recked then the pack house with the border it will be badly hurt and won't cause alot of damage. So that's the plan of order. Anyway we have a week of school left so then I can gradually hint her until she gets it hopefully. I just hope I don't have so show her the wrong side of me just yet as I will scare her away as she is human. Also I just hope the legend isn't true but we have our alliance with vampires which is good but it's nothing compared to the strength of the zombies they have a population that's double the vampires and werewolfs combined.

Levi pov

' Pack your stuff ' he said after a few moments of silence. 'What ?' ' pack all that you need or have and you will stay with me ' ' why? ' I asked just knowing I could boarder the window up or anything with some wood from the garage ' because one I said so and two it's not safe ' he was getting more angrier so I did I went upstairs and packed two suitcases with my stuff and the rest I left behind wasn't anything I really needed. As we where walking outside of my house after I had packed and locked the door but that wouldn't of really done anything he mumbled ' you just don't get it do you ? The Black Wolf ' ' what ?' I asked only catching some of the start of it ' oh nothing ' so earlier he was a big tease and now he's as grumpy as heck. What's wrong with this guy ? We walked until we got to his which was only around the corner and he took a suitcase off of me and took it inside. Then he walked to a cupboard and opened the door and walked down the stairs into a lovely room it was colourful and it was simple but it had very pecific furniture but it was beautiful. 'Both of us are staying down here tonight it's safer than the guest room and my room ' 'why ?' ' because do you want to be killed ? ' ' no ' ' well then '. He then walked up the stairs. Then after a few moments he came down with two pillows. 'We can go upstairs but we are sleeping down here' I nodded and he then walked to a sofa and pulled it out to a bed and then he walked to another and did the same. He then pulled two covers out of some cupboards and placed them down on the beds when we heard glass break.