Chapter 9

Levi pov

Me and Damian both just stood there frozen then he went running up to see what it was. I followed him knowing he wouldn't but I wanted to know what was happening and why all of this was happening. When we got to the tip of the stairs we walked into the kitchen first and saw the glass on the floor that had been smashed. I started immediately looking around and so did Damain then we noticed a cat. 'You can't do that Rose you scared me ' he said walking up to it and picking it up and gave it a stroke ' come downstairs or stay up here just don't do anything like that again k ?' He said putting who I suspect to be Rose down and then walking towards me and then walked down the stairs. I followed after him. Once we got back down I sat on one of the beds and then damain said ' you can sleep on there and do you have your things for school ?' 'K and yeah ' he then nodded and went off to what I suppose is a storage room while I took out my phone and began going through my apps to see if there was anything interesting. Then he came into the room and sat on his bed. I just carried on my phone he then had a massive smirk on his face this time I locked my phone and put it down. 'What ?' ' Let's play a game ' 'like what?' 'Truth or dare ' 'k then you first ' 'ok truth or dare ?'
'Truth '
' what do you think of werewolfs ?'
'They are really facanating and I would like to know more' ok now that's a bit weird
'Ok'
'Truth or dare ?'
'Truth'
'Ok what's this with werewolfs ?'
' I would of thought you would of figured it out '
'No'
'Anyway truth or dare ?'
'Truth '
'What do you think of me ?'
' In what way ?'
'Anything '
'Ok umm your a very nice person and you have very nice features ' he just smirked.
I began to look at him first at his brown hair that was combed up and then his brown eyes he is a nice guy but never would I ever think of being with him.
'Truth or dare ?'
'Truth'
' ok what do you think of me ?'
' you are a very pretty and beautiful person and I'm surprised you don't have all the guys '
'Ok'
'Truth or dare '
'Dare ' I said smiling.
'Kiss me '
'What ? No !'
'You said dare '
'Uggghh no!'
'Fine then ' he said getting up and coming over too me I laid back and tried to kick him away yeah I know mean but he's my teacher. He wouldn't stop and by 30 seconds he had me pinned down. I turned my face away as he was near enough laid onto of me. He then moved his leg to hold my leg and arm and reached up and moved my face so he could kiss me then he kissed me on the lips and it was like nothing I have ever had but I knew it wasn't right so when he pulled away I crawled out of his grasp and said ' going to bed ' ' oh come on don't tell me you didn't like that ' ' no' I said then he smirked so big I couldn't of slapped it off of his face. 'Yeah you did ' he said coming up to me and putting his hand to the bottom of my chin I moved away and said ' I'm never going to admit to that ' ' so you did ' 'I never said that urghhhh whatever you win just not again k ?'I said now facing him and pointing at him.