Chapter 14

Levi pov

I just stayed still until it growled I jumped up and jumped back as It got up on the sofa and stood in front of me I just screamed as loud as I could but that didn't work so I walked back slowly as it walked forward slowly I walked back to the wall. Then i began to take note of it. It had fully black eyes it was like it was looking into to the eyes of death , it was like a fully black wolf it didn't have any other colour in its fur, it was big and stealthy so there was no point running and it's teeth were sharp with its growl menacing. It kept walking towards me growling I just stayed to the wall. I really didn't think I would be going like this I mean I'm kinda glad as I can be put out of my misery with being in this world alone but I never expected it to be by a wolf.

Damain pov

I heard a loud scream. Oh why did I leave her alone ? Anyway I quickly ran out of the door and ran down to her house is rushed inside to see the one and only The Black Wolf stood on top of Levi while she laid there not knowing what to do. I can't out up with this. I began running and changed into my white wolf and jumped on top of The Black Wolf and we began to wrestle and i got a few bites on him enough to hurt we then where doing everything we could to each other in managed to get a final bite before he got up and left and i watched him leave then disappear into the woods. I was still in my wolf form and I turned to Levi and she walked back up to the wall.

Levi pov

After the white wolf scared the black wolf away it turned away and I backed up to the wall knowing it was going to come for me like the other one. Then it did the unexpected it then turned into a human. What is going on? Then as I began to look who the human was it was Damain? This cant be happening. He then came up to me and said ' are you ok ?' I just nodded as i was speechless. He then continued with 'there is so much I need to explain ' he led me to my sofa and then he said ' now do you want to move in with me ?' I nodded knowing something will happen again. He then went and packed my stuff. When he came back down I said 'I'm sorry for earlier ' 'no worries you had a right to be '. We then slowly walked down to our house as I was still in shock. I'm glad school is over for a few weeks then back again. Once we got to the house he lead me to a room then helped me put my stuff away. Then he said 'I think it's time I explain ' we then sat on my bed which was a queen size and i only had a double. He took my hand in his and said ' right today you where attacked by The Black Wolf and the other attack was him too but we should be ok for a while and I'm a wolf as you saw all of the stuff I told you was because of a reason you would find out soon. You are my mate that's why it means we are to be together and we have a bond that can not be broken and we both will be hurt if we don't see each other. Also I'm a alpha so im one of the strongest In the world as I'm the leader of a pack. ' 'so there is other wolf ?' ' yeah we all just blend in with humans ' I just nodded. Wow what had my life come too ?