Chapter 5

Levi pov

I was now backed up to the wall and I couldn't do anything and he was getting closer and closer. ' sir SIR ! ' I shouted but it didn't work so I tried again when he was right at me and he stopped and it was like he wasn't himself and he snapped out of it what ever it was. ' I'm so sorry' I was on the verge of tears and he backed off and I looked at him while he calmed down then he saw me and said ' come here ' I did and he opened his arms out for a hug and it had been ages since I had a hug since my parents died. He was sushing me trying to calm me down. It felt nice to have a hug but weird from a teacher and especially from what just happened. He let me go and then I turned my laptop off and then he left. I then did myself some pasta, cheese and bacon I ate it then I washed the dishes. I then watched some TV for a hour. I got a shower then laid on my bed on my phone after I had gotten dressed. There was a knock at the door so I went down and put the chain on the door and opened it a bit. It was Collins. ' hey sir can I help you ?' ' umm well call me Damian out sidgave e of school and I just wanted to give you something seen as though from earlier' I nodded then I took the chain off the door and let him in. ' sorry I wasn't expecting anyone ' 'it's fine you look as beautiful as ever. Anyway I wanted to give you my number seen as though you live on your own and might need anything just text me ' ' ok here's my number ' I gave him my number and he gave me his. We then said bye and he went. Before I went back upstairs I put some washing in terms dryer then some in the washer. I headed back upstairs and laid in bed. Then my phone bleeped ' good night pumpkin ' it read 'good night Damian ' I replied. Before falling asleep.

Damain pov

I can't believe I did that I know and all but I can't scare her away I need to earn her trust so she will believe when I tell her. I couldn't just leave her like that and she hasn't got any parents so I need to let her know I'm here for her so that's why I took her my phone number. I had to earn her trust especially for when I tell her and for her to not tell as we will get hunted and I am glad that she is asking me questions but she needs to know more about The Black Wolf before it comes . I have to get information into her before she knows about me and our race. I just hope she's ok with it I can't lose her. Not like my parents. No I can't think like that that won't happen I just need to keep her safe. I am not going to lose her and let her go she is mine and I will make sure of it. Anyway I texted her to make sure she feels safe well kinda. I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling. I'm glad I moved here now I have found her and for what I have found out now I can help and protect her when the time comes. I slowly drifted off to sleep dreaming of the one and only Levi.