Chapter 19

Levi pov

I awoke in pain as my whole body hurt from the attack. I was laid somewhere felt like a sofa but I wasn't sure. Oh no I made Damians house a mess. He's gonna be mad. I slightly lifted my head and looked around I wasn't at Damians house I was somewhere else. I had never seen this place before and I was afraid to move. I closed my eyes for a bit longer and went to sleep again hoping that it was a dream. Then i awoke again in the same place but I could hear Damians voice and that let me be relieved straight away. He walked over to me and knelt beside me. 'Hey there ' I just smiled and we looked at each other for a bit ' where are we ?' ' oh we are at my friends house and probably will be here for a few days as the house is getting fixed ' I nodded. He then got up and walked behind the sofa and I began to slowly try and sit myself up. Damian then came with a glass of water and helped me sit up. 'Here ' he said passing me the glass I took a sip and then placed it down on the coffee table in front of me. Then he got up and walked out of the room. I was just sat there looking at my surroundings it was a very nice house with alot of homey touches. I really like this place it's like my house before all of this happend but whoever owns this has to have a good job like Damian as the house is as big as his. Then after a few minutes a guy came in followed by Damian and then Damian said 'this is my second in command Josh' 'hello Luna ' he said bowing ' don't be silly call me Levi and don't bother with the bowing stuff ' he nodded and said ' yes Luna I mean Levi ' I smiled at him slipping up I don't know why. We sat down and then began talking about things just like life and I learned some more about Josh he's 23 he's single and not found his mate yet and he's also a teacher at a school near where I go. After a while of talking Josh showed me and Damian to our room that we would be staying in for the next few days. It was a beautiful room it had a king size bed , bathroom and wardrobe with everything you would need. I ran and jumped onto the bed with Damian and Josh stood at the doorway smiling at me. I sat up and blushed I felt like a big kid doing that and I didn't think that both of them would watch me. Great impression on the beta. Then Josh left us to settle in. Damian came and sat beside me. 'Do you like it then ?' I nodded and he laid back and i laid with my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. I must of fell asleep as I opened my eyes to feel someone's gaze on me and it was Damian he was laid there just how we was before but instead of looking at the ceiling he was taking his time to look at me. I smiled to let him know I knew he was checking me out and he replied by sushing me and traced his finger along the bottom of my chin. Then he pulled me closer and said ' shall we get some food later ?' And i nodded.