Chapter 4

Levi pov

As I was walking home I saw Collins getting out of his car at the house that had just been sold. Don't tell me he lived there. He had his back to me then he turned round and smiled. I just smiled back and carried on walking. That's not creepy how did he know I was there? I walked up to my house then I took the keys out off my bag and unlocked the door and walked in. Thank goodness he didn't see me walk into my house. I put my bag down on the sofa then I went to my dining table and put my laptop on there. I searched werewolfs and then The Black Wolf. And it came up with

Some people believe werewolfs exist but most don't. Werewolfs are believed if they are real to be able to blend in with humans by being part human. The Black Wolf is a legend supposedly made up by werewolfs about a black wolf that only haunts the stronger alphas and their mates. And I is believed that there will be a war between the zombies and werewolfs to see who will survive with the humans and who will be made extinct.

As I finished reading there was a knock at the door. I got up and went to open the door. When I did it was Collins. ' oh umm hello sir ' ' oh hello Levi, I just wanted to come and say hi to my new neighbours' ' you do know we aren't neighbours ' ' yeah but I wanted to say hi' ' ok do you wanna come in ' I said stepping aside and he walked in past me and I said ' you can pop your shoes there and come to the dining table if you want ' he nodded then took his shoes off and followed me. ' would you like a drink or something ?' ' I'm ok than you. Your family have a nice place ' he said looking around 'it's just me my parents died in a car crash not so long ago. Didn't you know ?' ' I'm so sorry to hear that. No' ' well it went all round school and the only friends I had left me as they thought my parents did that to get me attention when it was someone running a red light that went head on speeding into them ' ' I'm so sorry I shouldn't of brought that up' ' it's ok I'm alot better now' ' have you done your research ?' ' yeah and I wanna ask you some questions ' ' go ahead ask away ' he said smirking leaning back ' ok so do werewolfs exist ?, if so why blend in with humans?, and what's with the legend with mates and alphas ? ' ' so I believe werewolfs exist, they blend in so they aren't having to hide away and so that they aren't hunted and they aren't monsters they are wolf's. Also the legend is that the alpha or the alphas mate has to kill The Black Wolf before it kills one of them or their pack will just go down hill. And alphas are the leaders of their packs which is a group of werewolfs and the mate is two people with a bond that gives them a need for each other and they then fall in love and then on ' ' ok why mates and not finding someone themselves and how do you know so much ?' 'Mates are because werewolfs don't have a lot of time for dating they are just put together by someone called the moon goddess and I know alot because I have done research and I believe in them no matter how crazy mates and things sound ' then his eyes went fully dark and he got up saying ' mine ' over and over again and I got up and backed away and he came up to me against the wall.