Chapter 16

Levi pov

I woke up the next morning to hearing movement on the landing outside my door. Then my door began to open and Damain popped his head in ' morning sorry I will come back later ' 'no please stay' he then walked in and closed the door then came beside me and laid down. 'What are we ?' ' whatever you want us to be ' 'well can we be good friends and then from then on ' 'I don't mind sure ' 'tell me about yourself ' 'ok I have brown hair ,brown eyes. I was part of the Moon Pack but I moved to this one which is the Black Moon Pack as my father wanted more of me and my family. But they have passed now sadly. My favourite hobby is hanging with you. My favourite colour is blue. I'm a Alpha ' 'how old are you ?' '24' '18' 'are you ok with that if not I understand ?' 'No its fine it's not as if it's over 10 years ' then he just did his smirk. We laid there talking for a while. I wonder what it's like to live in a pack and be around werewolfs. But I will never be like them I am just a girl that is the mate and won't be able to be like the rest and have these powers. 'Do you live in a pack ?'
' yes i only actually live in the pack house when it's the holidays or when I'm not at work apart from weekends' 'will I get to meet the pack ' ' soon enough when you are ready'. I just nodded. I was quite excited to be part of something after my parents death. 'How come you don't have parents ?' 'They died in a car crash not long ago ' 'oh I'm so sorry I wouldn't of asked you that. Im gonna kill' I said tearing up as Damain replied being all sweet and gentle then clenching his fists and I didn't quite catch the end of what he said . He soon calmed down then i got out of bed and walked to get my dressing gown , phone and slippers then I felt Damians eyes on me and not trying to be mean or anything it's just that I sleep in shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my dressing gown and wrapped it around me still feeling his eyes on me. I then walked to the bathroom while Damian made his side of the bed that he messed up then followed. After I was done I walked downstairs then Damian went into the bathroom. I walked to the breakfast bar and placed my phone on it. I jumped up on one of seats. Being small is no fun. Then i switched my phone on and checked through everything. There wasn't much so I put my phone back on the table then Damian walked past and said 'pancakes ?' 'How did you know ?' We both smiled then Damain got out a pan and began to make the pancake mixture. After a few minutes then first one was done so Damain handed it me and I tucked in. Then pancakes after pancake came until I had 5 and was filled up. I got up then i walked and sat on the sofa. I turned on the TV then when Damain was done cleaning up he came and sat beside me. I turned on a Disney movie just as there wasn't anything on. We both settled down and got comfy. Damian got a blanket and coverd us both up. Then we watched the movie for a while. Until Damains phone went off.