Refreshments (DeanxReader)

"What's happening knock-out?"

You turned toward the voice and smiled as Dean approached you.

"Just installing this window. And fixing the flat tires. And the brakes. And I'm most likely gonna have to replace the motor. I am definitely never letting you borrow my car ever again," you sighed.

"I had to make a quick getaway! Would you have rather I gotten caught?" he asked.

"Depends, would you have gotten caught before or after my car was trashed?"

"Hey I didn't wanna use your car anyway but Baby was benched that week," he defended.

"You're right, the poor thing. I guess we just gotta keep you away from driving for now on, for sake of the cars," you smiled.

"Shut up and come sit with me," he laughed. You obliged him and took a seat beside him on the steps of Bobby's back porch. "Here, before you keel over of dehydration." You took the ice cold can he was offering you and turned it over in your hands.

"'Share a Coke with a winner'" you read. "What I win?"

"The genetic lottery," Dean said, smiling wide smile.

"You think you're so smooth," you said as you bumped Dean lightly with your shoulder. "What's yours say?" Dean rolled the can in his hand and frowned.

"It says 'share a Coke with a hero'. That's ironic," he laughed dryly. "Do think it would be sacrilegious if I drank it?" He turned to you, a forced smile on his face.

"I can think of at least 15 people that met you in the last month that would say no." You smiled softly at him. "Especially the little kid from Greybull. And his mom."

"It was just a ghost they would have been fine," he denied. You shook your head at him and ran your hand through his hair.

"No they wouldn't have Dean. That boy would have been dead within a week if you hadn't intervened and his mother would have been ruined for the rest of her life. Give yourself credit where credit is due."

"Maybe someday," he replied. You stopped the movement of your hand and rested it on the back of his neck.

"Well I guess I'll just have to do it until then," you said. You pulled his face towards your until his lips met yours. Dean happily returned the gesture and you could feel him smile against your lips. He pulled back just enough to allow him to speak.

"That's fine with me."