Frozen Puns (SamxReaderxDean)

“(y/n) look it’s snowing,” Sam said as you and Dean climbed into the Impala. “Do you wanna build a snowman?” He asked smiling back at you.

“Does it have to be a snowman?” You replied as Dean sighed heavily.

“Will you two shut up about that movie about the ice? It’s all you two have been talking about for days,” he stated as he turned on the car and began heading for the cemetery.

“You’re right Dean,” you said from your spot in the backseat. “It’s almost like we can’t--”

“Don’t you dare,” Dean interrupted.

“Let it go,” Sam finished. You and Sam started laughing and Dean just death glared his brother.

“Can we please just focus on the task at hand? There’s a body that needs burning and that doesn’t require ice puns,” Dean grumbled.

“Dean, it’s just a movie. You need to chill out,” you said trying not to laugh.

“That’s it (y/n) I’m not talking you for the rest of the day,” Dean retorted.

“Aww, don’t give her the cold shoulder,” Sam replied.

“Yeah, I don’t want to feel iceolated,” you said giggling.

“Beside’s Dean, it’s actually a good movie. You could even say it’s cool,” Sam said trying to keep a straight face.

“Five-year olds,” Dean exclaimed. “I’m stuck with five-year olds.”

After you and Sam managed to stop laughing, the three of you rode in silence the rest of the way and it took all yours and Sam’s self control to not comment of the falling snow outside.

When you arrived at the cemetery the falling snow died down some. The clouds were starting to break up and through the gaps you could see hundreds of bright shining stars.

“Sam look,” you whispered as him and Dean got the shovels and shotguns from the trunk, “the sky’s awake.”

“So it is,” he said smiling up at the sky. “Here take this, you’re on lookout.” After taking the shotgun he handed you, you went to catch up to Dean who had already begun making his way to the grave they would be digging up.

“Deeeeean,” you whined at him. He pretended not to hear you and kept looking ahead. “Dean you weren’t serious about ignoring me were you?”

“I haven’t decided yet.”

“Aw c’mon don’t be mean,” you said slipping your hand into his. “You know you like that movie too.”

“Pfft whatever.”

“You know you did don’t lie.”

“You’re such a dork.”

“Am I at least your favorite dork?” You asked as you smiled up at him.

“I suppose so.”  

“Hey guy’s I found the grave it’s over here!” Sam called off from the right. The next ten minutes consisted of you standing watch with your shotgun while the boys dug up the grave. Things were going rather smoothly until they actually opened the coffin. At that point the ghost appeared looking pretty pissed off.

“Uh guys, get to the burning now! Quickly!” You shot the ghost causing her to disappear, but she reappeared seconds later off to your left. She then started wailing and threw some nearby icicles at you. You dodged the dagger-like ice and managed to shoot her again.

“What’s taking so long!”

“The damn lighter won’t turn on!” Dean yelled as Sam climbed out to help you. You and Sam were forced to dodge icicles for what seemed to be forever. Dean was finally able to get the lighter to start and the ghost burst into flames, but not before she threw one last cluster of ice at you.

“(y/n) are you okay?” Dean said as he and Sam rushed over to you.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be—agh!” As you turned to face them you felt pain shoot through your side. You looked down to see that an icicle was lodged just under your ribs.

“Oh look,” you said looking down, “I’ve been impaled.” You and Sam burst out laughing and high-fived each other while Dean started freaking out.   

“Seriously (y/n)! You were stabbed with an icicle and that still won’t stop you from talking about that movie! Are movie quotes really necessary right now!”

“Hey it’s not that bad. It’s actually a pretty small icicle,” you said as you pulled the ice out. “See look, it didn’t even get that deep. It’s fine.

“I don’t know (y/n),” Sam said. “That wound looks like it’s gonna be a bit of a…. fixer upper.” This caused you and Sam to fall into another laughing fit. Dean just threw his hands in the air and began angrily walking back to the car, thinking about how he would never allow you and Sam to watch a Disney movie ever again.