Burn, Baby Burn (Winchesters x Reader)

The full moon lit up the night sky, allowing you to see at least a few feet in front of you. Your arms were straining from pulling the dead werewolf into the woods and you were about ready to give up.

"Can we hang on for just a second?" You asked. "I'm pretty sure my rope burn as progressed to straight bleeding.

Sam and Dean stopped, each dropping the the limb they were pulling.

"This has got to be the biggest werewolf, like, in existence," Dean said. "How sure are we this isn't an alpha or something?"

"It's not an alpha," Sam said. "It's just obnoxiously big."

"Well that makes two of you," you complained. Sam made a mocking gesture back at you.

"I wish we could have just left the body in the cabin," Dean said.

"Yeah, but then when that family comes back for vacation we don't want to traumatize their kid. Even I'm not that mean." You looked down at the hulking corpse before reconsidering. "Actually, I mean how bad could it hurt, really?"

"(y/n) no," Sam said. Your eyes lit up with realization.

"Yo, let's go halfsies!" The boys responded simultaneously.

"You can't 'go halfsies' on a body!" "Horizontally or vertically?"

Sam turned to look at his brother. "Dean, really?" He shrugged innocently.

"See, that's why he's my favorite," you said pointing at Dean.

"We're not cutting up the body," Sam argued.

"If we cut it up it's easier to transport. What's 15 minutes to cut up the body to another 2 hours before we get to a spot to bury it? Look at the facts Samuel it makes sense!"

"No no no.You listen to me (full name) I'm not wasting time and getting werewolf guts all over me! Alright? Now I'm going to go find somewhere to pee and when I get back we are burying that body." He stomped away into the trees. You yelled after him but the trees muffled your voice. All he heard was I - mosquito- -bites- right on-. He was pretty sure he knew what the rest was.

He was fixing his pants when he smelled something different. He sniffed the air and realized it was something burning. He ran back and found the werewolf body on fire, the matches still in your hand.

"(y/n) what are you doing?! We're in the woods you can't light a fire like that!"

"Relax you big baby. I soaked the ground with water already it's not going to spread."

Sam threw up his hands in defeat. He looked at his brother and sighed loudly in more disappointment and annoyance.

"What are you doing?"

"Roasting marshmallows," Dean said with a mouth full of fluff. He extended the marshmallow on the stick toward Sam. "Want one?"

"Ugh, gross no!" He exclaimed. "Did you bring those with you?"

"No, I found them in the cabin when I was looking for the water hose."

Dean turned to you and offered the marshmallow. You took it and happily stuffed the warm goop in your mouth. You looked at Sam and pointed at Dean.

"Favorite brother."