She's My Soulmate (DeanxReader)

You were sitting around a random motel, waiting for Sam to come back with Dean. Dean had left a few hours ago looking frustrated saying he needed to be alone with his thoughts. Sam had gotten worried and left to find him and you stayed behind in case he came back.

About two hours after Sam left, there was a knock at the door. You opened the door to find a very drunk Dean leaning against the door frame.

"Oh good I found the right one," he said walking in, "you ever notice how all these doors look the same?"

You got out your phone to call Sam, letting him know his brother had made it back. After ending the call with you looked at Dean sitting on the bed. He was looking down at his jacket, confused as to why it wouldn't come off. You laughed as you realized it was because it was zipped up.

"Uhhh hey Jo? Can you help me get this thing off?" Jo? He thought you were Jo? He must have been even more drunk than you thought.

"Yeah, sure Dean," you said walking over. You unzipped the jacket and Dean took it off, tossing it to the floor.

"Hey Dean, what were you thinking about when you were gone?"

"Huh?"

"You said you had to leave to think about some stuff. What did you have to think about?"

"Oh that. I had to think about (y/n)."

"(y/n)?" you said confused. You didn't remember doing anything lately that would need to be thought about.

"What about (y/n) Dean?"

"Honestly Jo, I love her. A lot. Maybe too much."

"Wait what?" you said shocked.

"Yeah, I really think I love her. I mean it's not the normal love people feel, this, this is more intense."

"What do you mean Dean?"

"I mean like, you know in movies how when someone meets their soul mate time just....stops? Well that's what happened when I met her. The first time me and Sam met her, we were hunting a Wendigo. By the time we found it, she was already setting the thing on fire. And then she turned around to us and Jo, I swear she was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. The way she was illuminated by the flames behind her I just...." Dean paused smiling at the floor "I thought she was the most badass girl I'd ever seen. That's when time slowed down Jo, that's when I fell in love with the girl that single-handedly burned a Wendigo. And after that everything she did made me fall in love with her more. I fell in love with her again when she told me how beautiful she thought Impala was. And I love her more every time she sings along to my music. Whenever she say's my name I can't help but smile. Jo, that girl is my soulmate, but I don't know what to do. What should I do?" he said looking up at you.

You couldn't answer for a few moments because you were so close to tears. Here Dean had just unknowingly confessed his love to you. The man you had slowly fallen in love with had just confessed his love to you and he didn't even know it. All this time you never thought he loved you back.

"I um....I think you should tell her Dean."

"Really? You think so? I don't know....what if she doesn't feel the same way."

"Dean, can I tell you secret?"

"Yeah what?"

"(y/n) told me she liked you. But she made me promise not to tell anyone."

"Seriously!" Dean exclaimed, excitement filling his bloodshot eyes.

"Yeah seriously. So you should tell her. Tomorrow though, you need to get some sleep first."

"Yeah....yeah okay. Tomorrow! I'll tell her tomorrow" he said as you laid him down on the bed, pulling a blanket over him. He was asleep within minutes, leaving you to process everything he had just told you. You only had a few minutes, though before Sam walked through the door.

"Sorry it took so long, I got a bit lost on the way back. Hey, are you okay?"

"Hmmm? Oh yeah yeah," you said rubbing your hands over your face "I just need some sleep that's all"

"Well you can have the bed, I'll take the couch."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah yeah just get some sleep. We have to head out tomorrow." 

You nodded and walked over to the bed, smiling at Dean's sleeping form as you walked past him. You laid down on the bed, falling asleep with thoughts of Dean running through your mind.
_______________________________________________________________________

"(y/n). (y/n) c'mon we have to head out." Sam said shaking you awake. You got up unwillingly got out of the bed, going to the bathroom to get dressed. 

"We'll be out in a sec Sam," Dean said as you walked back into the room. Sam nodded and left, leaving you and Dean alone in the room.

"Hey," he said smiling nervously at you, "I uh....I just wanted to tell you that I remember everything I told you last night,"
he said as he walked over to you and took your hands in his.

"And I want you to know that it's all true. It wasn't just the alcohol talking, I meant every single think I said."

"Dean I--" but before you could say anything he pulled your face to his and kissed you. It was a simple kiss and he pulled away from you after a few seconds and rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too Dean."