The Godly Avenger

After the Giant War Annabeth dies and Percy drops off the radar. S.H.I.E.L.D radar. A new threat has emerged. Something bigger than the Avengers. Something that only a demigod can defeat. But even then the demigods needs help. So S.H.I.E.L.D decides to track Percy down. When he becomes an Avenger his bonds between people grow even stronger as he gains new powers and new friends. The forces of evil plot against him but will he prevail or crumble at the might of...

Hello people. This is my fan-fiction kinda story. I cannot stress this enough that I am a kid and I will make mistakes and I may or may not go back after catching them and revise them. I ALSO CANNOT STRESS that I own NOTHING of Marvel except Ryan and other beings and or entities. Most characters and parts of the Marvel Universe belong to STAN LEE (god bless that beautiful gorgeous man.) and of course the writers and producer respectively. I also own nothing of Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus except for Ryan and most of the plot. They belong to Rick Riordan (I love that man). Enjoy. Oh and if anyone steals my idea or part of my plot without asking.... I will have you....................... executed.  

CHINESE FACE AND PEACE SIGN HERE

Love

Nolin Fredayre Avalon Summers

OH YEAH!