Clubbing

Percy's P.O.V

"I hate ties." I said

"Oh relax babe. After all it is a party. For us."

Tony had decided to throw a party at a local club to cut the tension between Nat and I and the Twins. The whole week we stayed away from them as far as we could, which wasn't hard because they kept to themselves. It was Friday night and we were getting dressed. Nat was wearing a sexy black dress that was backless and 5 inch Stiletto heels. She had convinced me to wear a shirt, vest and tie and whatever pants I wanted. She even went out of her way to buy me some nice sneakers. I was having a hard time with the tie and threw it to the ground in frustration.

"Im not wearing this"

She looked at me annoyed "Then wear it like this" She forcefully shoved the tie around my neck letting it dangle on two sides. It looked like a snake around my neck. Cool.

"What's with the attitude?" I asked

"I don't want to go to this stupid event. Its useless, I just don't like them"

"Why?" I was curious

"Because... I just get a vibe from them."

"What kinda vibe?"

"The kinda vibe that they messed up in the pass, they're gonna mess up soon and they are gonna mess up big time later on."

"I'm willing to set aside our differences and at least attempt to be nice. C'mon Nat" I pleaded

"I guess. I mean I may have to flaunt myself at him to see if he is a spy our something, plus getting to know his back story-" No she didn't

"What did you just say?" I asked, my voice deadly low

"I said getting to know hi-"

"No before" She smirked

"I said I would flaunt myself at him to-" I slammed her against a wall and whispered in her ear

"You are mine. Got that?"

"Maybe" I slammed her again. Not at all being gentle because I knew she could take it.

"Got it"

"Yes" She squeaked

"Good girl"

__________________________________

We entered the club and loud music and flashing lights overwhelmed my senses. We all went straight to the bar. Tony, Bruce and Steve decided to sit down and chat and be boring. The twins were huddled up in a corner and Natasha was ordering a drink. I followed her.

"Vodka. Extra olives." She said

"You drink the strong stuff eh?"

"I'm Russian." Right

"So after your drink I think we should hit the dance floor. See what else those hips can do."

She turned around and smiled "Flirty much."

"Well I see Pietro on my six staring at you and licking his lips every the slightest so I thought I'd give him a show." She acted like she was getting lint of of my vest and secretly glanced over my shoulder.

"Creep"

"So call me when your done with your drink."

"I most certainly will" I turned around and bumped into Wanda.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. With you being so small." I said

"I guess." She knew how to clean up