Abduction - The Final Chapter

The room was dark. New York's bright lights and the dim moonlight shined through the window. The curtains waved around in the light breeze that came from the open window. Percy and Natasha's slow breaths were accompanied by car horns being honked from way down below. It was almost hypnotic.

A soft thud encroached on the eerie silence.

The lights from outside dimmed. Shadows covered the room.

"Hello seaweed brain." A woman said.

The shadows retreated to revealed a woman with blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Surprised?"

She was met with the still breaths of both sleeping partners.

The woman snorted. She walked up to him. She noticed a little bit of drool on the corner of his mouth. She almost smiled.

"No mere mortal could ever have the power to bring the mighty Perseus Jackson to his knees. the great challenger of evil. Bane of.... well everything. But a single girl could make you do anything she asked. And you think you like it. Well. In order for my plan to become a success I must take her out of the equation. Me being me, I know all about equations." She spoke to him.

Percy just snored and held Natasha closer.

The woman smirked and walked over to Natasha. A dagger in hand. She brought her hand up to strike but stopped short. Gold light rose from Percy's body and snaked its way over Natasha's arms and met at her chest. The light grew brighter and faded away. Percy's arm wrapped around her stomach and intertwined with Natasha's fingers. Their hands stayed on her stomach. The woman squinted and barely saw it in time. A gold strand weaved though the inside of Natasha's stomach.

The woman gasped.

"This changes everything."

________________________________

Natasha's P.O.V

I woke up alone. Which wsnt new. Percy usually got up early to eat or do something. I sat up. I was getting ready to head into the main room to find him but I had to make a b-line for the bathroom as I puked my dinner into the toilet. I wiped my mouth off with a towel and rinsed my mouth. I looked into the mirror with my hands on both sides of the counter. I slowly looke to my right where the cabinet was. It had all my necessities in there. Make up, band-aids, weapons, an extra pair of stingers, different gadgets, etc. Until recently had I thought about using this one thing that I had only stocked up on just in case.

Pregnancy tests.

____________________________

Ryan's P.O.V

I was sitting down reading a very interesting book when Natasha stormed in.

"Hey Nat. Slept well?"

:Where's Percy?"

I set down my book. "Thought he'd be with you? I haven't seen him all day."

"I woke up and he was gone." She had tears in her eyes.

"Calm down. He's somewhere. He couldn't have gone far. Let's IM him. We should be able to contact him anywhere that way."

"IM?" She asked

"Iris message" I clarified. I got up and walked over to the window. I placed a glass that had been set down on the table and placed it in front of the sun. I fiddled with it a bit and messed with the water in the air. I finally got it to work.

"O' Iris goddess of the rainbow. I'd like to use that free call I got from the coupon." I said

Natasha looked at me weird.

"Percy Jackson, wherever he is."

"Cannot complete call." A mechanical voice spoke

I gasped. My brother had a knack for dropping off the radar from time and time again. He also had a knack for pissing bad guys off. Mayb-

My train of thought was cut off when Natasha started to sob. She feel to her knees and I tryed to comfort her.

The rest of the team walked in.

"Why is she crying?" Wanda asked while rushing to us.

"Natasha are you hurt?" Steve asked.

"It's Percy."

"I knew it. He isn't right for you. I'll treat you better baby." Pietro said

"Knock it off." Wanda, Steve and I said at the same time.

"Percy's missing." I informed everyone.

"Maybe 'tis a good thing. He was arrogant and could have gotten us killed the other night." Thor said.

"Thor, why don't you just tell everyone how jealous you are of him. He's done more than you ever could. And he's just a 'mere mortal'. " I told him

"Do care how you speak to me you little-"

"ENOUGH!!!!!" Natasha yelled. She just continued to sob after everyone we shut up.

"Don't worry. We'll find him. It'll be ok." Steve told her assuringly

"No it wont."

"Tony do a full scale city search for him. When you dont find him, move on to a worldwide search. Thor I want you in Asgard. See if you have any magical resources to help us out. Pietro to help with the search I want you running house to house. Car to car. Hell search the entire state if you have too. No questions just go." Steve ordered

"Why should we help you find him?" Tony said

"I'm pregnant." Natasha whispered. The room was silent for a second. I looed back at them. Pietro was already out the door and Tony already had parts of his armor coming to him before he shot out the window and flew away. I looked back to Natasha. She wasnt crying anymore. She just stared at the ground and clutched her stomach. Thunder rumbled above.

"Percy. Where are you?" I said

                                                                          The End

                                                 The Godly Avenger: The War Within Itself

                                                               Coming January 2015