Whopee! New Additions

Percy's P.O.V

"First things first, get your feet off our couch. Where were you raised, a barn? And secondly there is no way you're staying here."

"Listen Aquaman I'm pretty powerful and if you have something against me fine. But at least keep my sister out of this. But your superiors think I am worthy to become an Avenger."

"Well you and your sister can both-" Pietro got up fast and in a split second he was in my face.

"Wanna finish that sentence tough boy" I was the least bit intimidated

"Look here. You need to back up before things" I laughed and gave him my death glare "things get ugly"

He stepped back

"Oh wait, too late. Seems like your sister took that spot" I smirked. I felt a sharp pain in my back and I turned to the girl who was holding her hand out in some weird gesture; her hand was parallel to the floor with her fingers extended except for her ring finger.

"I can speak for myself. Thank you Pietro. Listen here, my brother and I have been through some things and have dealt with some pretty dangerous people. We are very powerful enemies and you would not want to get us upset"

"I am a demigod. Half immortal. I have godly powers beyond your party magic and fast feet. I have defeated titans and primordals. Not to mention a bunch of monsters 20 times as scary as you. I have held up the weight of the sky and been to Tartarus and back. So your petty threats don't phase me."

"Then lets settle this. Man to man. You can do whatever you want. I don't need powers to beat you. So I challenge you to a duel"

"Accepted" I decided I wanted this guy to shut up. So I decided to teleport all of us into the arena. He was surprised and the rest of the team looked like they wanted to throw up because it was their first time vapor traveling (which I wasn't the best at). Maybe Pietro and Wanda were unfazed because they were mutants or whatever. I was at a disadvantage (or so he may think) because I was only in boxers. My curse only protected me sometimes, but for some reason wanted to stay off when fighting this mutant. Riptide was upstairs in my room but I called it to me and then it appeared in my hand. I wasn't sure if celestial bronze would harm him but I didn't care. I uncapped Riptide and my sword sprung out and I got into a fighting stance. He took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves.

He charged first. I spun and slashed and it had no affect whatsoever. So I threw Riptide and readied myself for another attack. He raced towards me but I was ready. My body crashed to the floor, becoming water as soon as it made contact with the floor. I sprang up behind him and I grabbed him from behind and threw him across the room. He got up and shook his head. He ran and uppercutted me and I flew up. Then as I fell he hit me again making me bounce, he ran to the other side and did it again. Then after doing this 3 more times I finally fell to the floor. I jumped up and decided if he was going to use powers so was I. As he ran, time slowed down as I bent to the floor and jumped, leaving a hill of ice in my wake. He crashed into it. When I landed I clenched my fist and it melted and I picked him up and surrounded him in water. Starting to boil the water. I decided to drop him and when his body was visible he was steaming and skin was slightly red. He looked at me wih hatred and he ran to me and punched me in my gut. He did this at super speeds and finally kicked me in the chest and I fell back. I got up and my armor flashed on. I was mad now. He started running towards me but I stomped my foot and the earth cracked and gave away where he stepped and he tripped and fell at my feet.

"You done?" I told him

"Not even" He tried to be sneaky and trip me but I summer saulted over him and picked him up. I squinted my eyes at him and forced the blood in his body to start pushing against his airway. He was coughing and his face turned purple. When I was about to finish him I was blasted with a red bolt of magic that came from his sister. I glared at her and she spoke a rushed incantation which made her voice double and I felt extreme pain. It was excruciating. Like a thousand lightning bolts hitting my head and my whole body ached.