First Night

Natasha's P.O.V

After our private moment Percy and I went downstairs where the rest of the team was and we sat down and talked. Of course Percy wasn't interested nor intrigued by our weird topics of conversation. He just busied himself with a long of my hair. I smiled as I talked to Bruce and then I looked at him and kissed him. We were going to keep going if it weren't for the loud boom of thunder and a flash of lightning. Everyone got up and looked outside. Thor and someone else suddenly came crashing into the glass. Percy already had his pen out ready to transform in into that bronze sword. Thor got up and held the other person by his collar and threw him into Percy. The boy looked Hispanic and had untamed black hair, brown eyes and was wearing a very ripped, very stained pear of overalls. he stood up and shouted at Thor.

"What the Hades is wrong with you!" The boy yelled

"Leo calm down, what would Reyna say?" Percy said. Wait Percy knew him!

"She would smack me and say I am a little elf of energy" Leo said smiling

"Ok Mr. Leo?" Bruce said

"Leo Valdez at your service. Son of Hephaestus God of blacksmiths and fire." He then decided it would be nice to light his hand on fire and wink at me.

"So what's your name sweet cheeks?" He said twirling the fire around his finger

"My name is Jane Doe" I said and Percy snickered

"Oh shut up Percy, I bet you've already been shot down by her too" 

Percy grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. When we pulled away he said to Leo

"Yeah you call this shot down right?" It was my turn to laugh

"Don't you have a girlfriend, whats her name....... Reyna" When I said this his eyes widened and he choked.

"I hate to interrupt this reunion but how did you manage to break through my defenses and why did you break my window?!" Stark's annoying voice said from behind me

"Jeez what an ass" Leo said 

"Its kinda my job" Stark said

"I dont think I like your attitude. Plus you look like you could burn a few calories."

"I'll have you know that I am very fit"

"Thats not what I meant." Then Leo's eyes lit up and he coughed fire.

"JARVIS activate the Extremis protocols now!" Stark said with his eyes widened

"Sir, there are no Extremis heat signatures in the vicinity. The guest clearly has an advanced form of pyrokenisis. They is no danger" JARVIS's robotic British accented voice rang out.

"Leo do you need a cool down?" Percy said twirling his finger causing the water molecules to form together to make a bunch of water tendrils that soon froze and Percy launched them at Leo. Leo was quick and simply blasted a visible wave of heat that melted the deadly ice tendril in mid-air. They laughed. I smiled at their strange yet somehow brotherly aura. After he introduced himself and his affiliation with Percy, he sat with us and talked. Before he left he told Percy he would write a letter tonight explaining something he really wanted to know. Everyone left to go to bed and Percy and I walked to my bedroom. We kissed the whole way there.

(Things will get a little steamy so if you don't like, and are loyal to Clintasha or Percabeth do not read)

He threw me on the bed and ripped off my clothes. I ripped his shirt and he took off his pants and now we were in our underwear. We kept up with our make out session on the bed. Furiously groping each other and begging for friction. But he stopped. Shit he stopped. Why did he stop?

"No don't stop Percy. Please" I said a little too desperately

"We have too. Something is wrong. Its you. What's wrong? You know what we will just talk about it in the morning" He got up and started to put his pants on.

"No don't go. Please stay with me." I begged him. He smiled and got into bed with me and held me close to him.

(ok its ok to read now)

I fell asleep worrying about Percy. But for the first night it was awesome.