The Twins

Percy's P.O.V

I was hit by something speeding towards me. I was knocked to the ground but I jumped back up. Whoever this twin was, was fast. Like FAST! It ran around me creating a vortex that carried me up and he stopped and I fell to the ground. I looked up at this living bolt of lightning and was surprised that it was a man. He looked around his twenties and was well built. He had startling white hair and tan skin. He was wearing athletes wear. A skin tight long sleeved shirt that was blue and grey and pants on and sneakers. He stared at me and raced towards me. He picked me up spun around and threw me into the air, he had raced up a wall and jumped. When he reached me he punched me in the gut and I landed with such force that a crater appeared. He ran towards me but I tripped him, he struggled with his footing but remained on his feet. I immediately thought 'Son of Hermes' but dismissed it for later when he charged at me. I slashed my hand up as water formed and I slammed a fist down and the water mimicked my action and crushed him with a couple gallons of water. Then with the puddle surrounding him as he was sputtering for breath I made the puddle rise and form a ball and trap him. I was drowning him. I looked to my left and instantly regretted it.

Natasha's P.O.V

As the silver flash raced towards Percy a bright red burst of energy knocked me back. I raised my hand to fire a stinger blast but a red tendril reached out and touched it and as I was going to fire, blue electricity arched back and hit me

That's impossible

But I got up and sized her up. I was staring at a small girl in a red jacket. Underneath was a black shirt with chains and pendents flowing down her neck. On her face was dark make up and her hair was long. She was wearing a skirt and black combat boots. She looked punk-goth but I pushed her appearance aside and ran towards her. I was hit my a concussive force as she outstretched her hand. She kept firing these red blots and each time it made it harder to get back up. For the first time I knew I wasn't going to win this. I was going to lose a fight. She sauntered forward but she looked down as a barely audible splash was heard. She shook it of and raised her hand but stopped when I looked to my left to see Percy roar. Lights went nuts and that's when electricity broke off of all electric appliances and she was zapped. She fell to the ground spasming.

"Thanks Per- LOOK OUT!!!" I yelled

The flash of silver was charging him from behind and right when I thought Percy was gonna be tackled he turned around and that same puddle the girl stepped in and shot from the ground and wrapped around his neck. Percy turned around and threw him against a wall. The man groaned and went unconscious. I walked over to Percy and then proceeded to make out with him. After we pulled apart I said

"Looks like we have a .... Quicksilver" I pointed to the guy "and a Scarlet-"

"Witch?" He supplied

"I was gonna say bitch but yeah that works too. C'mon lets get outta here."

____________________________

Turns out when we got back to HQ the rest of the team had a run in with Strucker and managed to bring him in. We were going to have a conference when Bruce pulled me to the side.

"What can I help you with Dr Banner?"

"Um I hate to bring this up but can you hit people for me?"

"Why"

"Well it looks like these TWINS have been affected by Loki's scepter and the only way to reverse the effect is-"

"Hit them hard on the head?"

"Yeah. Just like-" He stopped mid-sentence and thanked me and walked away

___________________Time Jump___________________

After doing what Banner asked me to do I went to my room and changed out of my suit and into some comfortable sleeping clothes (I refuse to say pajamas *shudder*) I walked into Percy's room and saw him putting away his armor. He was just in boxers.

"Hey"

He looked back "Oh hey"

"Thanks for the help. You know during the-"

"Shhh. Dont mention it."

I smiled. He closed his closet and walked behind me and locked the door. I smiled

"So how was the trip?"

"Well you know I knocked a couple people out, s-" I was interrupted when he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I really don't care" He said and kissed my neck. I was thrown onto the bed. And...

____________________________

I woke up alone. I sat up and stretched. I looked around and I saw that his boxers were gone and I smelled food. I got out of bed and put on one of his shirts and walked into the main room. I saw him flipping pancakes which for some reason was blue. I sat on the counter.

"You're sexy when you cook." I said biting my lip and smiling

"Hungry?"

"Starving, you?"

"How could I be after eating y-" He was cut off by a very loud Tony coming in with the others

"Whatever you were gonna say. DONT" He yelled

"Oh relax Tony. Like you've never done it. Pepper shares" I smirked at him

"Well how about that"

"Hey so whats up next. Well normally we would review last night's mission but we have ne additions to the team."

"Sweet who?" I said genuinely curious

"Well for starters Ryan"

I looked to Percy and he faltered in his flipping but played it off well.

"Cool" He said

"Well who else?"

"Um" everyone spoke

Suddenly a gust of wind entered the room and the tv turned on and t a man with white hair was sitting on the couch.

"Wanda hurry up. The show you like is on."

A woman with 3 bags struggling at the door dropped them and held out her hand and the tv turned off.

"Hey!"

"Pietro. Where are your manners!"

I was infuriated

"WHAT!!!!!!" The water faucet exploded next to me and Percy turned off the stove rather roughly.