Black Widow vs Blindspot: The Blind Spider

Natasha's P.O.V

Ryan was standing still way too long. I rushed forward and attempted to punch Blur but Blindspot grabbed my hand before it reached his face. I stared at her beautiful face waiting for her reaction. She smiled and tilted her head to the side and chuckled.

"Arrow girl?" Her velvet voice spoke

Blur turned to me and I was sucked away into a dark tunnel and was spit out into a hallway. I stood up shakily and looked around. I was in the Helicarrier. That cant be right. SHIELD was destroyed. Wasn't it?

I heard footsteps approach and clung to the wall to hide myself from the approaching person. It was a man. Tall, muscled and he wielding a bow.

Clint

Then that must mean...

I was going to watch Clint die

I walked away from the wall and he didn't see me. I waved my hands and he didn't notice.

He had his usual stoic expression plastered on his face. He looked straight ahead and walked fast. He passed me and all of a sudden my body didn't belong to me anymore. My legs moved on their own. I walked up to him an he notched an arrow and fired at me but I ducked. He pulled his arm back to get an arrow but I launched at him. I vaulted my body sideways causing my foot to wrap around his neck and I used the momentum to sit up and puncture his neck with hidden blades. I kicked off his chest and landed on all fours. He had dropped his bow and had drawn a knife. His neck was bleeding rapidly but he didn't give up. He was resorting to the last thing possible. Get evidence.

He slashed sloppily at my mid-section by I dodged. I jumped on the wall, kicked off and charged my hand before clutching his throat and electrocuting him. Internally I was crying. On the outside I could feel my mouth smirk as he spasmed and slowly died. At the last moment I was pulled away from my body again. Where I once stood there was a woman with an eyepatch and wavy brown air standing there.

Clint gasped and faded away.

As reality swirled back into existence I roared and anger as tears rushed down my face. I spun around and aimed a fully charged punch at Blindspot's face. She stumbled back and glared at me. She turned away for a sec then quickly turned back and was holding two pistols at me. She smirked and fired and something pushed me out of the way of the bullet. I turned to the person and was met with a goofy smile from Percy

"Thanks. Good luck" I got up before he could reply.

Blindspot fired again at me but this time I was ready. I nimbly dodged them and once we were face to face I attacked.

I swung my right leg up and she blocked it with her left hand and jabbed my stomach. I jumped and wrapped my right leg over her shoulder and pushed my weight down as we flipped over and I released my grip on her and she tumbled down. I landed with my right leg extended and my left leg bent to the ground. She got up and I smiled she ran to me and I swept her legs out and stood up in a fighting position. She got up and we started. She swung at me and I ducked but she was quick and was able to swing her other arm around and hit me in the face. I straightened and kicked her in the chest. I did a roundhouse kick after and jumped and kicked twice before landing. She blocked each and every one of them. She rolled back and sprung up.

"You are good" She smiled

"Flattery wont stop me from kicking your ass"

She chuckled. She stood still for a moment. I suddenly felt like I was being watched. Then I felt a soft poke at my sides. She suddenly snapped her head up and smiled. We started circling each other.

"They call me Blindspot for a reason you know."

"Why's that?"

"You'll see." She lunged at me but I stepped to the side and blasted my stingers at her. She got up and swiped at my side and hit me. I felt a sharp pain there and looked down but my head was knocked back up. Suddenly it felt like needles were sticking out of me and I yelled in pain when they all circled in on my side which already felt like hell. I doubled over in pain. She kicked my kneecap and I fell to my knees. She stepped behind me and pulled at a knife and she positioned it at my throat.

"I'm not gonna lie, killing you was a lot harder than him. You put up a fight. I don't see why you ever loved him."

I snapped inside and felt a burst of energy.

"You're right." I grabbed her hand and flipped her over and pinned her to the floor.

"I don't know why I loved him." I looked up and saw Percy crawl out of a crater in the wall. He looked at me and gave me that cute goofy grin of his before he focused his attention back on Blur.

I looked down at her " I love Percy now." I looked back towards him fighting with Blur.

I smiled "He's all I need" I punched her in the face twice before standing up and walking over to the wall and leaning against it. I felt my side and I saw blood. I gasped and fell unconscious.