First Day

Percy P.O.V

I woke up and Natasha was gone. I picked up my jeans and put them on, not bothering with a shirt and I walked out into the hallway. I walked into the kitchen/bar part of the lounge, and I saw her fixing a pot of coffee wearing my shirt and a pear of panties underneath. She looked so sexy. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her earlobe and whispered in her ear.

"You look irresistible I can bearly keep my eyes off you"

"I do look sexy don't I?" She smiling. She bent her neck allowing me to kiss and bite at it

"Whoa put some clothes on guys" A voice said from behind us. I turned around and saw Steve fully dressed holding a duffel bag he gave it to Natasha, something wrong though. It was as if he was holding the remains of a friend. She opened it up and gasped and she dropped the bag. I looked inside and saw something weird.

It was a bow. I think. It was cracked in half. It looked like a classic bow and a modern bow mixed. It had a broken red glass and it's bowstring was popped. It looked like someone ran over it. Twice. But Natasha was screaming without a voice. I held her and kissed her.

"Oh Clint!" Who was that?

Steve started crying and walked over to the couch and started to sob into his hands. I held her and brushed her hair back to look at her angelic face. She was crying. Actually crying. An emotion washing over her causing her tear ducts to leak, making tears flow.

"It's ok" I said

"He's dead. My best friend is dead. Its not ok!" She sobbed into my shoulder

________________________________________________

Natasha's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. Clint was dead. His fingertips would never grace a bowstring again or caress an arrow. How did he die? How did he let himself die? He never lets his guard down. So how could this happen? His life was over. If only I was there to help him, to have his back. If only it were I in his place. If only I had died.

"Stop thinking like that" I heard Percy's deep voice tell me

"Do you have some telepathic abilities that we are unaware of?" I said annoyed. He had the nerve to laugh

"No, well maybe I do. I don't know. But I recognized the look on your face. Doubt, denial, regret, guilt, suicidal. They all come with the package." He said. He sat down with me and looked at me, I lifted my eyes up to gaze into the mini ocean in his eyes. He tucked a strand of my fiery red hair behind my ear and lifted my head up with his finger.

"You are so beautiful." I blushed at that

"You are very handsome" I said

"Let me kiss you" He said

"You don't have to ask for permission to do that" I leaned in but he stopped me

"No like really kiss you. Allow me to use emotion and you doing the same." He said all this while looking into my eyes

"I-I-I am sc-sc-ared. I am scared that if I let you in, you'll leave me with an emptiness I don't have time to fill. I am scared Percy. For the first time in my life I am scared. And usually I am surrounded by scary things, but this is by far the most scariest thing I ever been through" I covered my mouth and stared at him. I just confessed to him.

He moved my hand and kissed me. But this was different. It was full of emotion and feeling. He poured his heart into the kiss and before he pulled away I kissed him back with just as much emotion and passion. I poured all of my sadness and happiness into that kiss. That one kiss sealed our fates.