Backstory

Natasha's P.O.V

I stood there shocked at what just happened. Then suddenly I was very mad at this Annabeth girl so I went into the lounge where everyone else was still there talking amongst themselves. I looked at Poseidon.

"You should have told him. Oh and the way you handle things under pressure is not so good" I went to the round table and said

"JARVIS search Annabeth Chase" I heard Poseidon gulp

"Annabeth Chase was born in San Francisco 1995. Ran away at age seven with 3 other children named Luke Castellan, Thalia Grace and Grover Underwood. They all dropped of the radar until Grove Underwood went to a boarding school with Perseus Jackson, that is when all the trouble started. Annabeth Chase was seen traveling and causing destruction with Perseus on many occasions. They were a team. Recently they had-had-had- sir my circuits-are-being-fried" With that JARVIS was disabled.

"I was getting really tired of a stupid robot explaining my personal life all wrong" Percy said from the elevator

"What did you do to JARVIS" Tony asked as calm as possible

"Ripped out a few wires and splashed water on his circuits" He said shrugging

"I am going to go for a long walk" Tony said and walked past Percy bumping his shoulder, Percy grabbed Tony's arm.

"Is there a problem"

"Yes there is, see I don't like it when strangers mess with my things so if you do it again we will have a problem"

"You don't scare me" Percy said smirking but with that evil look in his eye. And Tony walked away to probably fix JARVIS.

"So tell us" Steve said

"Dad you can leave"

"Sure" And with that he spun around and a silhouette of water crashed to the floor and disappeared.

"Annabeth ran away from home because her step mother didn't really take a liking to her. So on the way she met Luke, Thalia and Grover. They traveled together in search of Camp Half Blood the only safe heaven for demigods like them."

"Who were there parents?" Steve asked

"Luke was the son of Hermes God of travelers and thieves. Thalia was the daughter of Zeus King f the gods and lord of the skies. Grover was a satyr, half man, half goat. And Annabeth was the daughter of Athena, Goddess of wisdom and battle."

"Isnt that Ares?" Bruce asked

"A common mistake. Ares is the god of war, while Athena is on the more strategic side of battle"

"So when they got to Camp Half Blood they were attacked. And Thalia sacrificed her life for the three to live and be safe. SO as she died her father took pity on her and turned her into a pine tree which protected the camp. I came along and met Annabeth when we were 12, Zeus's master bolt was missing and Hades had taken my mother. Everyone thought I was the lightning thief so all monsters had attacked me. Then Annabeth and I returned it to Zeus. The when Thalia's tree was poisoned by Luke-"

"Wait I thought he was the good guy" Steve said

"Luke was angry with the gods for denying their children affection. And he thought it was time fore a new ruler"

"Oh"

"So we trekked on an adventure for the golden fleece which had the power to save Thalia's tree. But Luke wanted it for something else."

"What did he want it for?" I said

"Luke wanted to use the fleece to revive Kronos, the titan. Which was the cause of the Battle of Manhattan. Then we got the fleece and healed the tree but that's not all it did. It also revived Thalia. Then in the winter we found Nico Di'Angelo son of Hades king of the underworld and god of souls. Annabeth was captured along with Artemis goddess of the hunt and the moon. And I traveled across the world and freed them though I had to hold the weight of the sky and trick Atlas, a titan who was enslaved by the gods and forced to hold the sky into doing it again. Then Nico was angry with me because his sister Bianca had died on our quest under my watch. Then the Labyrinth was brought back but this time-"

"Is the Labyrinth that big maze that the guy Daedalus made?" Cap asked

"Yes now can you shut up and let me finish?" Percy said raising his eyebrow

"Sorry"

"And yes that is what the labyrinth is. And Luke could use it to bring troops of monsters into the camp and kill us. And then Kronos would have a huge advantage against the gods. So Annabeth and I went into it. The Labyrinth made inches seem like miles so when we got out It looked like we were in California. The I blew up a volcano and was stranded upon Calypso's island. The daughter of Atlas, she was forced to never be able to leave her island Ogyia, and any man who washed up on her island she fell in love with. I left because I loved Annabeth. They had thought I was dead. SO eventually the labyrinth was destroyed because Daudelus gave his life for the better side of mankind. And then the first war came. Many kids died and a few of our friends had died in our arms. Annabeth and I got together after the war. Kronos was destroyed but there was something much bigger about to come. Out of no where Hera wife of Zeus and goddess of marriage snatched me and a fellow half blood named Jason who was the son of Jupiter who was Zues's roman equivalent. I was placed at the roman camp, Camp Jupiter and he was placed in my camp. We met others along the way like Leo, Piper, Reyna, Hazel and Frank who became our friends and allies but others like Octavian. Jason and I were switched and stripped of our memories to unite the camps peacefully, because the Greeks and Romans are known to not get along."

"Question, so if you two were switched and stripped of your memories how do you know so much about your past?"

"Hera gave us back our memories after it was all over. But our memories were somewhat retained on our quests. The reason why Hera wanted to unite the camps was because Gaea was rising. So we went on quests and along the way Annabeth and I fell into Tartaurus, a place where there is no light and where monsters go to regenerate after death. One of the other problems was that the doors of death were opened, which allowed monsters to come back quicker and not go into Tartaurus. So Annabeth and I closed the doors on one side while the other demigods closed it on the other side. There was a prophecy that fortold this war and 7 heroes who would aid the gods in the Giant War. A few months ago Gaea had fully awaken after my friend Nico and Annabeth died. We destroyed her army, and put Gaea back to sleep. But we lost a lot. After that I left. I was tired of watching my friends suffer and die. So now you know everything, well almost everything." He finished. There were tears in his eyes, but he didn't show sorrow or pain. He was impassive. Everyone left the room to give him some space but I stayed where I was. And I took his hand.

"Look at me Percy" He turned to me and let his tears come down his face. A tear was escaping my own eye. I kissed him. A slow passionate kiss on the lips and when I pulled away I said

"Crying doesn't make you weak. It shows that you are alive, it has shown that since the day you were born. Let it out." He did. He cried and cried into my shoulder sobbing and choking on his own breath. I placed my hand on his hand and cried with him. Somehow he had managed to pass on his feelings to me. I softly touched his raven black hair and whispered comforting nothings to him. When we were done, he lifted his head and looked into my eyes and said

"I am not going to let the same thing that happened to Annabeth happen to you. I love you Natasha, and I will protect you from anything." I was taken back by his words. But then that feeling came. The doubt. Was I even capable of loving him? I didn't want him to get hurt either. I took a big leap of faith that moment and whispered 3 words that could get me killed.

"Love you too" 

The Godly Avenger (Under HEAVY revision)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें