The Plan Unravels

On Olympus

Zeus's P.O.V

"I have called this meeting because I have acquired vital information from the fates regarding the situation. Hades do you want to share your news first." I gestured to my brother

"After the Giant War I have been doubling the protection in the underworld. Making sure everyone stays in and others stay out. While checking the new list of the dead I noticed Annabeth was not on any of the lists, this one and previous ones. So I investigated further and I noticed that other souls have been missing. People like Theseus, Achilles, Troy, Orion and... Luke"

"WHAT! No, my son was at peace! Who has done this!" Hermes roared his eyes glowing gold and his hair igniting shooting up in flames. When Hermes was mad you would not want to be around him. Most people think he was a very passive person like Hades, but he wasn't. He could always manage to surprise everyone with his regular persona and his rage-like behavior.

"Well I guess it's time to speak up. It was me." Aphrodite said stepping up from her throne

"You evil bitch! How dare you!" He yelled

I stared in awe as I saw him lunge at her with blinding speed. She simply flipped her hair towards him. He flew back and landed in his throne. He got up, his toga changing into battle armor and his caedeus appearing into his hands.

"I will kill you" then before I could even blink there was a clash of blades and Hermes was on the floor with Aphrodite's bare foot by his throat. All the gods were up now and we all had our weapons trained on her. She smiled.

"How is this possible! You are just the weak love goddess!" Artemis bellowed

"And yet love has made people kill and commit acts of violence all over" She said glaring at us

"Why?" I asked

"For years I have been the one no one cares about. When there is a battle everyone looks on Ares or Athena or Artemis. Everyone has a purpose. And did you even think to how I can aid you. So let me ask you how could I have helped you Athena?"

Athena gulped " Well now that I think about it, you could have ruined the bonds with the soldiers or their leader. You could have also made them jealous of each other and forced them against each other."

"NO. I could have done way more than that. I could have flooded their camps or caused an earthquake so massive that it made their camps and bases sink into the ground." She said smirking

"What is the meaning of this talk of power that is beyond you. Have you gone mad?"

"Oh no Zeus. Such power is not beyond me. It is fully in my grasp and I intend to use it. No more should I hide or cower in fear that you will not approve of my power. NO MORE!" She yelled and flashed out in a wisp of pink smoke.

"Chaos help us" I said

___________________________________________

Percy's P.O.V

I woke up with a head resting on my chest. I looked down and saw a full head of red hair. I was confused. What happened? I looked down and realize that she was naked... and so was I. Oh my gods! We had sex. I got up without waking her, picked up my boxers and went into the lounge. It was wrecked. Couches were overturned with bullet holes in them. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out a carton of orange juice and I gulped some down. I heard a sound that sounded like fire burning and I turned to the direction of the sound. An envelope was sitting on top of the counter and I looked at it and recognized it as the letter Leo said he was going to send me. My name was scribbled on the front of it in messy handwriting. I opened it and saw 3 words on it. Three words that made me drop the paper.

Olympus is breached

Something else fell out the envelope. Is was a very small bottle of perfume. I raised my eyebrow and smelled it. It was horribly sweet and I immediately thought of whenever Aphrodite flashed away. This was the scent she left behind. Oh no.

"What's that?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Natasha in a bra and her pants and the sight made blood rush somewhere other than my cheeks.

"Nothing. Just something that was sent in the mail." Just when I said that it erupted in a column of flames and it burned my hand. I looked up and she raised her eyebrow but I just smiled.

Steve's P.O.V

Tony and I were assigned to bring this kid in. I have watched that Chitari footage over and over again. I still cant believe that a kid can do all that. Tony and I walked up to the kids house and knocked on it. The kid, Ryan, answered the door.

"May I help you?" he asked

He had black hair and sea green eyes like in the photo. Though his hair was cut differently, a buzz cut of some sort with the front of his hair sticking up. He had freckles and wore glasses. He was in a school uniform, shirt, vest and khakis.

"Are you Ryan Toxer?" I asked

"Who's asking?" He said wearily

"We need you to come with us" Tony said. Why did he say that? Now we are going to have problems

Ryan smirked and did a back flip and landed. When he did he had a knife in his hand. he dashed forward cutting me and the side of Stark's armor and jumped up while turning around and throwing it at my shoulder. I raised my shield just in time to deflect the knife, but the impact sent me flying into his house and I blacked out.

Tony's P.O.V

After the cap was sent flying into the kid's house I looked at Ryan. He was starting to glide into the air with trails of water following him. He raised about 20 feet into the air and looked at me. I activated my thruster and shot towards him. I grabbed him from behind but he pushed something into the gash in my armor and kicked me away. He made a fist and spread his hand out and in a flash I felt water starting to separate me from my armor. It succeeded. I dropped to the ground watching pieces of the suit fall to the ground. Ryan flew off before I saw a net shoot towards him and hold him still while a Quinjet appeared behind him and he was thrown into the cargo hold. I blacked out after that.

No one's P.O.V

One day up.