Captain America and Thor vs Pinpoint

Steve's P.O.V

Everyone jumped into action after awhile. I threw my shield and Pinpoint caught it and tossed it aside. Thor threw his hammer but he dodged it and it crashed into a wall and didn't come back. Pinpoint then ran to me and punched me in the gut.

Pain.

All I felt as pain.

I doubled over and groaned and he upper-cutted me sending me flying past Thor.

I laid down for a moment to regain my strength. The sound of little pieces of rubble fall to the ground was accompanied by the sound of grunting and metal against metal. I looked up.

Thor swung with his right wielding his hammer and Pinpoint grabbed him by the bicep and squeezed his arm making the metal armor there groan and Thor fell to his knees. Pinpoint smiled and slapped him across the face sending him spinning backwards. I slowly stood up. He walked over to me and picked me up by the throat. I looked to the side and Ryan was about to take a step towards me bu I shook my head.

"Go." I gasped out. He hesitated but ran down the middle passage and disappeared. I bashed my elbow into his skull and he released me. I took in short breaths and felt the blood go to the rest of my body. I got up and kicked him in the chest. I fell backwards and launched myself up again. He was stumbling so I used that to my advantage. I swept his legs out from under him. He fell but grabbed me by my collar and threw me across the room. I landed by my forgotten shield. He got up and made his way over to me. I picked up my shield and held it in front of me and charged. He moved 3 inches before he picked me up by the corners of my shield and threw me. I landed by Thor and he was getting up. Slowly. But he was moving. We locked eyes for a second and he nodded in understanding.

Pinpoint's footsteps got closer and soon he was running. I stood up and threw my shield at him. Once the pang of the metal sounded Thor jumped into the air and slammed Pinpoint down into the floor. My shield slipped into my arm and we walked towards him. He was groaning. And then he fell slack. I bent down to check his pulse.

"He's unconscious." I said

We took a second to let out a sigh. Then I slumped to the groaned and pain flared up my body. I couldn't move.

"Broken a couple of ribs. Bruising. What about you?" I looked to Thor.

He seemed fine. His was bleeding along his cheek from the slap but otherwise he was standing straight and wasn't severely wounded.

"The battlefield welcomes me. For I do not seek medical assistance or healing after the most precarious battle." I stared at him. "It's an Asgard thing."