Finding out and Plan B

Fury's P.O.V

I walked forward slowly as 3 agents immediately followed and picked up the kid and took him away.

"Mr. Jackson" I said

He turned to me and I could see that he was as surprised as I was.

"Could I have that back" Thor's timid voice came from behind us. Percy tossed it to him and he nimbly caught it. I heard him mutter something about Asgard but then he was gone in a flash of rainbow.

"They must have fixed it" I whispered to myself

"Mr. Jackson how were you able to lift Thor's hammer? According to him the only known person that could lift it is Odin and himself. Anyone who has tried to lift it has failed, the weight crushing their soul and spirit. Along with a few other skulls and bones." I said with a smirk

"I have no idea. It just sorta happened."

"Well, isn't that some coincidence?"

"What are you talking about?" He said confused

"That's for me to know" I walked away "and you to find out"

_______________________________

Percy's P.O.V

I walked up to my room wondering how I was able to pick up that hammer. I was pretty sure that my skull would have been bashed in, regardless of my curse. It was and instinct. It happened without thought. I would have to consult the gods about it. When I got upstairs Tony and a red head (not like Natasha) talking to Bruce.

"Hey guys" I heard a bunch of muttered replies

"Im not sure we've met. Im Pepper. Tony's personal assistant and CEO of Stark Industries." The red head said

"Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon God of The Seas. Bane of monsters. Hero of Olympus." I said wincing at the 'hero' part.

"Wow so you are a demigod?" I nodded

"Cool"

The rest of the night was unproductive. With Steve and Natasha gone on a mission and Thor M.I.A since that whole battle in the lobby it was relatively quiet. I went to sleep soon after dinner. To think I was alone, oh no, those dreams were right there with me.

I was in a cave. I could hear faint water dripping and I could smell burning flesh. I tried to move but it seemed like my whole body was tied to a wall or something. Three figures stepped in the distance.

"Curse that stupid Norse magic. His lines has increased in strength. This sets us back."

"By how much"

"Three whole days!"

"I have a plan!" I rather obviously disguised voice said. All three figures hissed as light shined on them and revealed who they are. They were....

The Fates.

"What do you suppose we do all mighty strategist?" They spoke at the same time.

"We shall send forth a-" The voice stopped mid sentence

"We have a spy" One said

"I will take care of that. After all this is Plan B. We wouldn't want Percy to find out about his death." and with a flash of light and a scream I awoke with a jolt. The sheets were all tangled and I was sweating like crazy.

"Shit"