A whole load of battles

Percy's P.O.V

The word spread quickly through the building that my brother, Ryan, was recently detained by Tony and Steve. Personally I was infuriated. How dare they not come to me first or even let me know what was happening. He probably thought they were monsters and attacked them. My theory was confirmed when a bruised Tony walked in with a groaning Steve. They were still in their battle suits, but there was a large gash in Tony's armor and on Steve's side.

"WHAT happened?!" I demanded

"We went to detain the kid and- JARVIS play the footage from Iron Man suit Mark 5"

A giant screen popped up and I saw Steve go up to the door and ring the doorbell. Ryan answered and the camera moved forward like Tony was walking. My eyes went wide when he attacked them but what surprised me the most was when he glided up into the air.

"Where is he? I need to speak with him."

"He's in the interrogation room, 17." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and Fury was standing there in all his eye patch glory.

"Captain, Natasha. There is a plane waiting for you. Rogers you have a mission as well as Romanoff. Get moving. Steve walked out the room. When Natasha passed Fury he slipped something in her hand as she walked by.

"Good luck" I called to her

"Don't need it" she said in an uninterested voice.

"Well I am going to see my brother." And with that I exited the room. Only to meet Natasha leaning against the wall. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"Good luck" She smiled and kissed me one last time before turning around and leaving.

_____________________________________

I took the elevator down to the interrogation floor. I passed dozens of cells and stopped only when I saw a sign on an opened door neighboring my brother's room.

CLASSIFIED

Level 10 ONLY

If it was for level 10 only why would they have left the door open. I peered in and all I saw was a chalkboard with a bunch of equations and formulas, it hurt to just look at it. I saw words scattered across it, words like ... The Algorithm... The twins... Age of Miracles... Ultron.

I turned back and closed the door and acted like nothing happened.

Ryan's P.O.V

I woke up in a brightly lit room. My hands were tied behind my back and my throat was dry. Maybe they drugged me and took me prisoner. Silly monsters. Though I have never seen any monsters or immortal being who wore a costume with the American flag or a suit made of metal. I looked around and tilted to see what kind of handcuffs I was in. Metal. Damn!. It would take too long to cut through metal. I started thinking of ways to get out when the door creaked open. I looked up and saw a man with black hair and eyes that looked just like mine. He was really tan and tall. I stared at him and I gasped.

"You're my brother! Percy Jackson" I stated, my arm started turning in the cuffs to get into a fighting position when I was free.

"Yeah, you are Ryan right? Ryan Toxer?"

"It depends on who is asking Perseus"

"Camp Half Blood, code word Pegasus" Oh so he was the real one. Well that's a relief

"Great so can we skip the family reunion and uncuff me?"

"I don't have the key"

"Mr. Jackson can you please exit the rom so we can start the interrogation please" A voice said coming from the speaker. Percy looked at me and sighed. He turned around and left, but not before wiggling his fingers and I felt the metal cuffs snap in half. I smiled.

Percy's P.O.V

Wow. My brother was... in other words awesome. He would probably end up being a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. He was so secretive and made sure not to reveal too much just incase anyone was listening. I would have to get to know him a little better.

Ryan's P.O.V

A man replaced Percy and pulled up a chair in front of me. He crossed his arms and stared at me.

"My name is Agent Croy, I want to know how-"

"No" I said smirking. He slammed his hands on the table and got up.

"Do you want to do it this way?" He said, not at all threatening. Well to me anyway

"Do you?" He tried to grab me but I flipped in the chair ripping two of it's legs off in the process. I landed on my feet did a butterfly kick and threw them at him hitting him in the face. I looked at the door and concentrated really hard, I walked up to it and placed my hand on it's knob. I turned forcefully and it opened. Yes! It worked. Time to go.

The whole time I was dodging agents and knocking them out. By the time I reached the lobby there were 3 people standing there. The man in the metal suit, some blonde in armor and my brother.

The one in the suit walked forward first and I surrounded myself in water and glided upwards and launched at him. He turned around and grabbed my arm but I used the momentum to swing myself around and kicked him in the face. I landed and closed my fist and stared at him. The metal started to dent and close in on him. I ran forward and slid in between his legs and tripped him causing him to fall on his face. I looked to my left and the blonde with armor had a hammer in his hand and was getting ready to throw it. To my right was my brother. I didn't want to hurt him but I had to get out of here. When the blonde threw the hammer it sailed through the air and bended backwards just as it passed me. Missing my face by inches. As I was bent over I saw my brother's eyes widened and he stepped to the side and caught it. Now I didn't see what the big deal was but it seemed as if time stopped. I ignored it and ran to the blonde jumped over him and elbowed him in his side and then I did a roundhouse kick and sent him to the floor. I faced my brother.

He had let the hammer drop to the ground and took out his pen/sword. I have heard so many stories of how he used that sword to slay thousands of monsters. I took my watch off and made a gesture like it was whip and it grew into and 4 foot long staff made out of celestial bronze. I smirked at him and we both charged at the same time. I twirled my staff and jumped and landed hitting him in the stomach. He slashed his sword at me and I blocked. I slammed my staff to the ground and spun around hitting him in the face. I realized I was not getting anywhere with this so I snapped the staff in half and they transformed into twin swords. I was on defense right away. He didn't give me the time to attack. Only to defend. As we fought a crowd of agents led by this man in a trench coat with an eye patch. I saw him take a step back and I took this as the time to lash out in a string of wild yet well presented attacks. I would slice he would parry and he would try to cut my head off and I would duck and then bring my swords up but he would always roll to the side. The fight went on for what seemed like half an hour. I was growing tired of lifting my swords so they transformed back to sticks and I put them together into a staff.

"Tired brother" he said panting

"Just getting started" I glided into the air and put my watch back on. I eyed the ground and brought my hands up and water shot from the ground and formed a big warrior.

"Perce meet Avatar. Avatar kill Perce" I said

He smiled took steps back and picked up the hammer that the blonde threw a long time ago.

"You look like a smart kid. Tell me. What happens when lightning strikes water?" Oh crap. I hurried up and shrunk down but I still had water surrounding me. It was too late. He roared and an arc of lighting shot me and blacked out.