The Dead Avenger, Anger and... Lust

Percy's P.O.V

I could only hold her. She cried. She cried. I could only keep the tears from falling. She cried herself to sleep. When she was asleep I got up and walked into the lounge. I Tony, the only guy other than Steve who I could talk to. Even though our past conversations only lasted a minute. He was by the bar pouring a drink, one of the heavy ones too. His eyes were puffy and red. I guess the other Avengers were aware of Clint's death.

"Hey" I said awkwardly

"Go away"

"I know he must have been a good friend to you guys, but I don't even know his last name. I was wondering-" I was cut off by Tony

"You want to know what went on between the two of them" He said waving his hand

"Why don't you ask me" I heard someone say from behind me. I looked behind me to see Natasha standing in the doorway. Tony walked out the room but stopped to pat her on the shoulder. She sat next to me and started.

"Clint was my friend. It all started when he was sent to kill me. He didn't. He convinced me to work for S.H.I.E.L.D. We were sent on missions together. The Bird and The Spider they called us. We had missions where there was not rendezvous points or rescue teams. Then we had a spark."

"So you loved him?" I asked angrily

"Yes but-"

"And you didn't think this is something you could've told me that day when we talked all night. C'mon Natasha I thought you were different"

"I am. Its just... Clint is a sensitive subject. He knows things about me, secrets that-"

"That's the problem. Secrets. You have way too much of them. In a relationship you cant have secrets"

"Well we have only been in a 'relationship' for 2 days. What do you expect?" She yelled at me

"Its still one of the fundamentals"

"Well you didn't even ASK me out so how the hell am I supposed to know?"

"Well if you weren't just kissing me all the time like a slut maybe I would have gotten the chance" I said but I regretted it

I felt something hit my stomach and I doubled over in pain and I felt another kick to my back and I looked up and there were tears in her eyes

I grabbed her ankle and pulled her on the floor. She wants to get dirty, I can get dirty. She punched my face and I punched her back. She rolled us so that she was on top and she punched at my face. I pushed her off me and she grabbed a gun that was hidden underneath the bar stool and fired at me. I ducked and dived dodging the bullets. She shot the glass, shattering it. Shit, she was ruining the lounge. I ducked behind a sofa, and I heard her shoot at it and a bullet grazed my shoulder. I hissed and I clenched my eyes and threw the sofa to the other side of the room. Even though the bullet didn't hurt me I was still mad. I ran up to her and knocked the gun out of her hand and kicked her in her stomach and pushed her on the ground. Then she wrapped her arms around my legs and wrapped her ankles behind my head, suffocating me. I grabbed her legs and fell down. She sat up and squeezed tighter and I felt my fingers tingle and she was splashed with water. It was enough for her loosen her grip and I pushed her off me. When I got up I had water spiraling up my arms. She charged at me and I whipped my arm across my chest and launched water at her, she expertly dodged each water tendril. She reached me and jabbed and punched at my body and I quickly blocked each hit. We were moving so fast and I used this to my advantage. I grabbed her throat and picked her up and I threw her to the ground. When I walked up to her she looked up at me and I picked her up and backed her into the wall. I gazed into her eyes, she frowned. Then she...... kissed me. And I kissed back.

We started heavily making out just after our little fight. It was crazy. The words I said, the words she said. How could this just happen. No, it wont be like the other times. I will do this properly. Well maybe after we....

____________________________________

Natasha P.O.V

I woke up and I was laying down in my bed..... naked. I sat up and gripped the sheets to my chest. I looked around the room and I saw my underwear along with my clothes. Thoughts rushed back to me. Percy and I had fought. Then we......

"Holy shit" I said aloud

To be continued...