Chapter 6

=Greyson=

"Take that, and that!" Tanner shouts, shooting Alexa and Jesse with his laser gun, but misses. Colton and I were hiding behind some plastic barrels and Riley and Collin were around the corner. I lift up my gun and shoot Tanner from the behind. His vest makes a beeping sound, signaling that he's out of the game.

"W-what?!?" He shouts, he spins around and finds me.

"Greyson! How could you do this to me! Your own brother!" He cries dramatically. I roll my eyes and aim at his vest again.

"Pew pew." I chuckle. Colton laughs as Tanner stomps off back outside. Alexa and Jesse run over to the other side and hide behind the many walls they had. I point to Colton, telling him to follow me. We tip toe over to Jesse until I hear the beeping noise. The same beeping noise, that happened to Tanner. I turn around and find Colton's vest flashing. Somebody shot him.

"Awww man." He groans.

"Colton! You can't go! You have the best aim!" I whisper loudly.

"Sorry Grey, looks like you're on your own." He frowns walking off to the exit.

I quickly jump behind a wall and look around through the little peep hole. I see Alexa and Jesse creep around the barrels.

BAM!

BAM!

I shoot them both with my laser gun. They just looked at their vest, confused. They just shrugged and continued to walk.

"Hey! I shot both of you!" I shout, walking out of my hiding spot. Then I feel my vest vibrate, I look down and see it blinking. Darn it! I got shot! I turn around and see Riley smirking. I pout and walk up towards her.

"That's not nice." I pout even more.

"You shot Tanner, Alexa, and Jesse."

"But you shot Colton and I!" I protest.

"And now, I shot Collin." She says, aiming her gun at Collin.

"Collin! Watch out!" I shout. Collin turns around quickly, shooting lasers all over the place. He hits Riley on the shoulder and her vest blinks.

"Yay! I win!" Collin cheers.

"That was fun! Let's do it again!" Riley smiles.

"Noooo! I'm hungry!" Alexa whines.

"Let's go shopping!" Jesse begs.

"C'mon Riley, let the boys have their own fun. Let's have a girl's day out!" Alexa grins. Riley shifts on her feet uncomfortably, looking down at the ground. She looks up and bites her bottom lip.

"Please Riley! You're always hanging out with the boys! Let's go, I know this awesome store that just opened." Alexa smiles.

"Fine, but if you make me try on anything, I'm going straight home." She huffs.

"Yay!" Jesse squeals.

* * * * * *

=Riley=

"Riley, how do I look?" Jesse asks, walking up to me. She was wearing a pair of grey skinny jeans and a sparkly blue tank top.

"You look like your usual self." I groan.

"But look, I'm wearing a different pair of jeans this time!" She explains.

"No you're not, you were trying those on before." I whine.

"Those were boot-cut, these are skinny." She says.