Chapter 18

=Riley=

“Whoa, this is your house?” I asked in disbelief. Greyson nodded his head and shrugged.

“Yeah, it’s pretty big.”

“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!” Rocky snorted. I shot her a glare and Greyson blushed slightly. “Sorry, sorry, I’ll stop being perverted.” Rocky chuckled.  I rolled eyes and brought my attention back to the big house. The house was made of brick with a gray roof, it was surrounded by black, iron gates, and the front yard was covered in different kinds of flowers.

“It’s beautiful.” Ashley smiled.

“Thank you, hon.” Aunt Lisa smiled as she pulled into the driveway. She killed the engine and we all hopped off. Greyson lead us into the house, Cody and Alli made themselves at home and plopped onto the couch, while the rest of us stood there awkwardly at the front door.

“You guys can put your stuff down and come into the family room.” Greyson suggested. I set down my suitcase and sat on the black, leather couch. A silver plasma screen TV hung on the wall, with an Xbox sitting below it. A coffee table made of glass was placed in the middle of the room, with a leather recliner next to it. I felt so out of place.

“This is a nice house.” Jess chirped.

“Thanks.” Greyson smiled. He walked over to the kitchen looks back at us, “Do you want anything to eat or drink?” He offered.

“No thanks, we ate enough back at the interview, right Riley?” Rocky teased, nudging my arm. I glared at her and shook my head. Greyson chuckled and disappeared into the kitchen. We all sat there, looking at each other.

“So Riley, tell me about yourself. You seem like a sweet girl.” Alli grinned, breaking the awkward silence.

“Erm, well, what do you wanna know?” I asked.

“What do you like to do during your free time?”

“Well, I like to listen to music, read, write, and draw, hang out with my friends, and I love to shop.” I smiled.

“Cool, have you ever listened to my music?” Cody interrupted.

“Of course I have, I love your songs!” I exclaimed a bit too loudly. “My favorite song is ‘Angel’.”

“Have you listened to Greyson’s music? Surely you have since he’s your friend, right?” Alli questioned.

“Err, no not really. I was still upset with him when his album came out, but I heard parts of his songs” I shrugged. Alli nodded understandingly and clasped her hands together.

“Are you dating anyone?” She wiggled her eyebrows jokingly.

“Yes.” I blushed.

She squealed a little and sat next to me. “Tell me. Who is it?” She widened her eyes.

“This boy back in Edmond, his name is Gregg. He’s really sweet, but we just had a little fight over the phone.” I shrugged. Alli pouted and placed her hand on my arm.

“He’s a jerk, you’re really pretty and nice, let’s go shopping!” She grinned. I laughed at her enthusiasm; I loved how she changed topics so quickly. I nodded my head.

“Yeah, my girls and I could really use some new summer clothes.” I giggled.

“We’ll go after dinner, it’s still light out and Cody and Greyson can come with.” She grinned.

“Okay, deal.” I smiled.

“Ashley, have you seen my converse?” I heard Jesse shout from the guest room. I walked over to the room and gasped. The room looked like it was hit by a tornado, the drawers from the dresser were opened, the bed was unmade, and the suitcases were open with our clothes all over the place.