Chapter 25

• Dedicated to EnChancers and Greysonators

=Greyson=

I stood there, in anticipation. I waited for Riley to say something.  Anything.  She chewed on her bottom lip as her big green eyes looked up at me. She turned her head, looking at Gregg. My breaths quicken, oh my God, what does this girl do to me? Gregg’s face was twisted in confusion, he looked desperately at her.

She looked back at me, “Greyson, I’m sorry… I’m sorry I didn’t follow my heart. You’re the boy I wanna be with. It feels right when I’m with you… I feel… perfect.” She looked down at the ground as her face heated up.

I didn’t know what to say. She picked me…

She looked at me worriedly, waiting for me to say something. I pulled her into a big hug. I hugged her tightly, as if she might leave any second. I wanted to keep her in my arms forever. I kissed the top of her head as I watched her body shake. I pulled her away and saw tears running down her cheek.

“What’s wrong Riley?” I cooed.

She sniffled, “I’m so sorry, I was so stupid! I toyed with your emotions and broke our friendship three times. I don’t want to fight anymore with you!” She whimpered.

I hushed her and stroked her hair, “Don’t worry doll, I promise we will never fight again.”

I looked over Riley and saw Gregg; his face was full of sadness and guilt. We walked towards with his hands shoved in his pockets.

“Riley, I just wanna say I’m sorry for everything. I didn’t mean to hurt you. You mean a lot to me and I hope we can work out a friendship.” His eyes glint with hope.

She wiped her eyes and nodded her head, “Yeah, that’ll be nice Gregg. I hope we can be friends too.” She smiled and gave him a quick hug. Gregg and Ashley walked away.

“Sooo, does this mean…” Riley’s voice trailed off.

“Only if you want to...” I told her.

She smiled, “Do you want to?”

I shrugged teasingly, “Yeah…”

“Okay…” She giggled.

“So, Riley, will you be my girlfriend?” I asked.

“I thought you’d never ask Greyson.” She grinned and pecked my cheek.

YES! It’s done! IT’S FINALLY DONE!

Yeah, I know it’s super short and not like other GC stories where they go on tours and the female protagonist lives with him and stuff. I was meaning to write that, but I decided to end it here. If this story gets:

5 votes

100 reads

And 5 likes

I’ll write a sequel, and even if I don’t get what I ask for. I’ll still write. Honestly, the votes and likes don’t mean anything to me. I just love writing, it’s my passion. Plus, I get too excited and end up uploading my story before people do what I ask them to do.

So just comment. That’s all that matters to me. Just comment. It could be anything. It could be about how lame this story was, or how amazing it was. It could be whatever! It’s could be about your new cat that ended up having superpowers and can fly all around. Haha!

Thanks for reading this story, it means a lot to me! I love y'all soo much!

-Ilse (: