Chapter 24

=Greyson=

I woke up with a backache; instead of waking up to my ceiling, I woke up to the blue sky and tree branches. I opened my mouth to yawn but something slipped into it. I spit it out and look to my side. It was Riley’s hair. Riley was laying her head on my chest, and her hair was blowing slightly in the wind.

I carefully grabbed my hoodie and placed it under her head as I stood up. I went to go examine her legs. Oh God, they were really bad. The cuts were deep and red, I knew they were gonna leave scars. Poor Riley, it’s gonna hurt her so much when she wakes up.

 I sit back down next to her, looking at her flawless face. It’s pure perfection. I love her curly brown hair, her rosy cheeks, her tiny dimples, and her eyes. Oh her eyes, I swear I could stare into them all day long and never get bored. They are the most beautiful shade of green I’ve ever seen in my life.

I pushed away a few strands of hair from her face and watched her body rise and slowly fall as she breathed steadily. I brought my fingers to my lips; I could still feel her lips on mine from last night. They were soft and tiny, they were perfect.

She had to be mine; I’d do anything for her to be mine. I’d treat her like a princess and give her anything she wanted. She deserves the best.

“Greyson…?” Riley’s beautiful voice pulled me away from my thoughts.

“Yes Riley?” I asked.

She sat up and whimpered, “My legs hurt a lot now; more than before.”

“Don’t worry doll, I’ll take you home right now.” I assured her, help her to her feet.

“Doll?” She questioned.

Oh no, did she forget last night’s events? Does she not love me too? Was it all a dream?

I chuckled nervously, and hoped she didn’t forget, “Yeah, because you’re as fragile as a doll right now.”

“Oh.”

I grabbed her hoodie, it was damp but it was still kinda warm, “Here put this on.” I told her.

She slipped it over her tank top and pulled the hood over her hair. I lifted her up onto my back; she wrapped her legs around my waist and draped her arms over my shoulders. She nuzzled her face into the back of my neck. Her breath sent shivers down my spine.

“Let’s go home, now.”  I whispered and began to walk along the river.

=Gregg=

(A/N Ooooh! Gregg’s point of view!)

*Last Night*

I paced back and forth in my room nervously. Where was Riley? She should’ve been here an hour ago! I hoped she’s okay. I checked the clock:

7:30pm

It was far too dark for anybody to be outside right now. Maybe she’s at home, with Tyler and Greyson. Just saying his name made me want to gag; he’s trying to steal my girl. I just know he is. But that’s not gonna happen; Riley is mine forever! 

I tugged on my hair as I redialed her phone number. If she doesn’t pick up, I might go berserk! I waited anxiously as the phone rang.

“Hey, it’s Riley!”

I grinned, “Riley, I’m so glad you’re okay-“

“Sorry, I missed your call; it’s probably because I’m hanging out with my best friend! (Riley, who are you talking to?) Greyson, go away; I’m trying to set up my voicemail! (Oh, I wanna be in it too! Hey everyone, it’s Greyson!) Grey, stop! (Fine, I’ll wait…) Anyways, I’ll try to get back to you, bye! (Bye!) Greyson, I said to quit it, ha-ha…-”