Announcement!

There are basically two announcements, one is about my other story Voice of the Silence and the second one about a sequel to this story.

1) Up for round 2!

So, my story "Voice of the Silence" made it through the first round into the Long List of the Your Story India contest and I'm really, really thrilled by that. It's up for round two which is the voting phase.

I know this is shameless self-promotion but this competition is real big for me cause it's being held by the Times of India Group and some of my absolute favorite writers, including Amish Tripathi!
So, it would mean the world to me if you could have a look at the first chapter of my story and maybe vote on it if you like it. Just the first chapter, please? 

The voting phase is between 12th to 26th of April 2016.

I'll be forever grateful to you if you do!

2) Sequel to this story?

 Okay, with the self-promotion out of the way, I have a question regarding this book. Just the other day an inspiration struck me that would give me an opportunity to write a story parallel to this one. Which is a sort of sequel.

Before writing that sequel, I'll have to post an Epilogue 2 which will bridge this story and that.

So, for the sequel, there are two options.

                          A) A parallel story which will be in Peter's P.O.V.

                         B) This story only, in Edmund's P.O.V., i.e., what happens to him in Tash's world.

But, that is something to be decided after  reading the epilogue.

For now, what I would like to know is if you want a sequel or not.

I promise it won't take me another six years to write the sequel. I'll start posting it only after I am half way done with it so that I have a weekly update schedule at max. I might finish that much by August this year because I will have June and July completely free if I get through one of the PMT.

Do let me know. :)

-ZQ