12: No more lies

Kid's P.O.V:

Gun shots were fired, surrounding furniture was damaged, and multiple wounds were received as well as dealt. My body was beginning to become tired and my head spun in circles from the countless injuries I've acquired in such short time. 

At this point, I've become too weak to be Rowena's concern. After all, I was just bait, wasn't I? As soon as Sam and Connor got here, I was most likely going to be tossed out like trash. Now there's a battle going on, and I feel as though I can't even lift my arms anymore. They've been slashed and hit, Rowena managed to take me down pretty easy, I doubt it could even be considered as a fight.

I looked over to Sam and Connor. Fighting like true warriors, against Sam's mother, who desires to Kill one and claim the other. It's sickening, Mother fighting Daughter, Daughter fighting Mother. They're family. Even witches should respect they're kids, right?

Well I suppose that's not how the story went for Crona and Medusa...

Sam throws the chain scythe at Rowena, tying her legs up. She pulled the chain and Rowena tumbled down on the ground. "Connor!" Sam shouts and instantly, Connor's form changes into a small dagger. Sam leans in close to Rowena in such speed that I found highly impossible, and the dagger comes flying down.

I expected to hear a scream, a squeal of terror, a shriek of pain. Instead I hear a high pitched deafening cackle, and Rowena removes Connor from her stomach. The wounds heal up, and she's good as new! How is that even possible! That shouldn't be able to happen! She should be dead, lying on the ground in agony! What I'm seeing here is the exact opposite. She's unfazed! How?!

"Kid, we've all got to get out of here!" Liz shrieked in fear from her pistol form.

"I know, but how will we get by her?" I asked. I got no response. I don't think she had any ideas up her sleeve. Though maybe, just maybe I might have a plan.

Rowena threw Connor to the other side of the room away from Sam, so now she was completely unarmed. Although, if she's a witch, she shouldn't need Connor to fight. If magic flows throughout her, Sam could easily send Rowena flying... But from the looks of it, Sam is doing the exact opposite. She's staring over at Connor, knowing that she won't be able to get to him in time.

"Have you forgotten already, sweetie?" Rowena smirked at Sam. The maroon haired girl smiled at Rowena and simply leaned back.

"I didn't forget, I was just hoping that you'd have let your guard down. I guess I should have learnt from the last few times that you wouldn't even think about it."

"Quite right you are. So tell me, is it my turn?"

In a split second, Sam was up against the cave walls. Rowena's hands wrapped around her throat and lifting her up so now the girl was in mid air, choking and desperately trying to free herself for air.

Come on, Sam, use your magic! If you really are a witch, free yourself and lets get going! Finish her already!

"Kid! Do something!" Patty screamed in fright. Connor was still in weapon form but I could hear his frantic cries for Sam. In this fight, no words would be able to pierce through the witches skin to make her stop.

Connor all of a sudden transforms back into his usual human form and takes several paces near Rowena.

"Excuse me," he says calmly. Did he forget that she's trying to kill his partner?!

"What is it?" Rowena asks, tightening her grip on Sam's neck. I can see her face turn slightly pale. Her cheeks puff out as she tries to regain breath but no air is sucked into her lungs. I can only imagine what she must feel right now. I need to do something! I probably should have thought of that maybe a few minutes ago...