13: A Spoof

Kid's P.O.V:

"Come on Patty, Liz. We're going to see my father," I stated after scrubbing at the floors to get them rid of blood. I had already tried cleaning the couch and that alone took several hours of my time. It was now around eleven at night, possibly later. For all I know, it's already tomorrow.

"Really? Why can't we go to bed?!" Patty whined pulling a tired face and sinking from the wall to the floor. Liz sunk down beside her, yawning and resting her head on Patty's. The two girls began closing their eyes.

"No no no, you two." I said walking over to them and pulling them up onto their feet.

"Please Kid? We've had a long day just as it is! Saving you, nearly shooting Sam and Connor, give us a break please!" Liz begged.

I frowned at her. A few hours ago after I kicked Sam and Connor out I made it clear that I didn't want to hear their names. Not them ones anyway. So what if they would prefer to be addressed as their fake names. Their birth names are Titan and Morgana. We should stick with those names.

"Not now, Liz. I promise after we've talked with my father I'll let you get some sleep. As for now, I feel the need to confront my dad about the two felons that were let into our home. How could he let them in, know about their true selves, and just be completely fine with it? It makes no sense!"

'The loyalty to your father is also something to smile upon,'  That's what Sam- I mean Morgana had said. That's right, I am loyal to my Father, but yet I don't understand.

Liz sighed in defeat and grabbed onto Patty's arm leading her to the door and opening it. The rain hasn't died down, and in fact it's raining even harder than before. Thunder still rolls on, but there's no sign of lightening. Good news for S-... Morgana wherever she is. 

"Are we going to take Beelzebub?" Patty asked huddling close to Liz's side. I nodded and summoned the demon skateboard, getting onto it and holding onto Liz and Patty as weapons.

A strong wind nearly blew me over as I flew into the air. Just a few seconds out into the world and already my clothes are soaked from my head to my toe. It makes me wonder if Sam and Connor are alright..

UGH!! It's Morgana and Titan! I need to get it through my head! I shouldn't be worrying about them! I have no reason to. They're a threat. Trouble.

But Samantha did leave with an injured foot...I wonder if she's going okay...she isn't struggling too bad is she?! And what if lightening does strike?! That can't be good for her! Her bandages will get all wet and she'll be terrified and frightened and...and...

I bit my lip to stop myself from thinking of it. I shouldn't be worried. They're perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.

I walked into the academy with water dropping off of my bangs, onto my face, and eventually ending up on the floor. Liz and Patty trailed behind me perfectly dry. They didn't have to suffer the coldness like I did. Perks of being able to transform into a weapon.

Coming up onto the top floor I see Connor (wait no, it's Titan, TITAN!), emerging from the death room. He spots me and instantly glares at me. In response I scowl, but yet I feel guilty. I shouldn't though. I did the right thing.

Wait, where's Sam?  They're never apart. 

I noticed how quickly his mood changed when Patty waved to him, sending her a warm smile and his eyes shining brightly in a happy spark.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking into the death room. That's fine, he can be as hostile as he wants to me. I'm glad he hasn't taken anything out on the girls.