19: It's Love

Kid's P.O.V

"Are you saying that Sam helped influence you to be my partners?" I ask. Connor had just explained the whole thing to me so now I'm also in on this. Liz nodded, answering my question.

"She saved Patty's life, and I guess in a way of honouring that favour we took her advice. What I don't understand though is how we didn't realise it was her to begin with..."

"Elementary, my dear Thompson," Connor smirked. "She made you remember the deed but not the faces. Even if you wanted to, you would't have been able to recognise us no matter how hard you tried."

"I hope she wakes up soon. Now that it seems she's contributed to our lives more than we know," Liz smiled.

"When she wakes, I'm gonna give me a big hug!" Patty giggled.

"Aww, where's my hug? I helped to you know," Connor pouted. Patty giggled more and hugged Connor who wrapped his muscular arms around her in a tight embrace. I smiled softly and stared back at Sam. Liz is right. Samantha needs to be thanked, as do Connor, because without them, maybe Patty, Liz and I wouldn't be partners.

This school, would it of still been built? Would we still be here at the DWMA if the Lady Morgana and Titan didn't exist?

'Have you been unfrozen in other times?" Patty asks with that wondrous look about her. Connor nodded and began telling about the times when him and Sam would walk about for a few days seeing what the world had grown from since the time they first went frozen.

Short little stories of them going into shops, and one time when they got ice cream on the house from an ice cream parlor. Sam dropped her ice cream and started shouting profanities at the mess she made on the concrete. Connor insisted on getting her another but as expected, she just waved it off and took it out on the nearest tree.

All these short tales of Sam and Connor are quite humorous. It must have been quite a trip going around their wits. Connor the smart-ass and Sam, quick thinker and sass queen. The comical pair. Travelling places, and yet always seen with the same set of clothes. Hmm... I think it's about time they get something new.

"Alright, I've decided," I announce standing up, letting go of Samantha's hand that fell loosely by the beds side. "Connor, you've been living in our house for far too lang, and still on laundry day not a single item of clothing that belongs to you and Sam has been found in the basket. So, lets change that and go pick up a few things from the store down town."

"Shopping!" Patty and Liz exclaimed together.

"You'd do that for us?" Connor asks with a small look of surprise. The look soon turned to a smirking one of pure mischief. "Or do you just want to see Samantha in a mini skirt?"

My face instantly heat up as the thought crossed my mind. NO! That is not something I should be thinking about!
"N-no! I'm just saying that we need to get you guys some new clothes."

"Right, and I'm assuming you'll be choosing out her underwear?"

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! Uh... Liz and Patty can do that. They can pay for them too."

"Oh but I'm sure you want to, don't ya?"

"Connor," I warn sending him a death glare. He smiles cheekily and relaxes in his chair resting his hands behind his head.

"Don't get mad at me because you have feelings for my partner," he said with that stupid cocky grin of his. His words left me speechless with my face practically glowing in a light red. I shake my head violently and cover my face with one hand feeling the warmth of the blush that won't leave!