Chapter 19

My mind looked her body up and down. My mind spurting millions of thoughts at once. She was still unconscious, her blond locks draping over the small table. Her body seemed to fit it perfectly. I looked back up at Ezra. I tried to read him, was it love I saw in that monster's eyes? He was silent, I could tell he was unsure of what I would do. After all I'd just been staring at her body this whole time. The last time we spoke I told him it wasn't safe. That I couldn't lose him. I could tell in his hazel eyes he felt the same. My eyes glanced back at Jessica's body. Recently I've been unpredictable. My emotions would got the better of me.
"It's time..." he uttered. He brung me a knife from the table. I held it in my hand hesitant. How many weeks since I've killed. Going on five I think. How many failed surgeries. Going on five. I stared at the knife in my hands.
"I don't know if I can do this," I said. My throat grew dry. The words came out dry as if I was croaking. His eyes dropped. I heard Jessica wake up. A slight moan caught my attention. Her arms struggled beneath the tape. Anger erupted from her throat in screams.
"You bitch! Let me go!" I jumped back. The knife fell out my hands. Tears threatened to fall down my cheeks. Satisfaction purged her expression. She sank back to her original position. "I don't know what he saw in you. You're weak."
I looked down this time letting the tears roll down my cheeks. Ezra ran to me. He held me in his arms. Even on her deathbed she still had power over me. I sobbed in his shirt.
"I hate the power she has over me." I whispered to him.
"Then end it." he whispered back.
"I don't know if I can..."
"Oh boo hoo!" She interrupted. "Poor Cassandra can't even kill now that her beloved is gone. Been there done that."
I looked at her.
"You're weak." She stated."And you're so rubbish you can't even keep the one you love alive."
I pushed myself off Ezra. The knife somehow found its way in my hands. The tension rolled off my shoulders. Her expression became unreadable.
"You know a little birdie once told me that as a high psychotic maniac I couldn't feel anything but anger." I growled as I walked closer to her. My steps were dragged out to frighten her. My head still remained low but I kept eye contact. Her arms struggled beneath her personal shackles.
"And?" She bickered.
"I said there's another emotion. Though it wasn't love. And I didn't think I'd understand it until now."
"What's that have to do with me?"
I chuckled the knife was now over her chest.
"You know they said he was stabbed 6 times?" I lowered the knife to her stomach. "One straight through the abdomin." I stabbed her.
"Ahggg!!" Her scream rang in my ears.
"One through the pelvis." I stabbed her lower stomach.
"Ughhh! Stop please!"
"One right below a rib." I stabbed her again barely scraping her lung.
"It hurts oh god it hurts!" Her voice boomed through the room.
"One straight through the shoulder." I swung the knife down with force. Tears streaming down my eyes.
"NOOO!" Her voice was muffled by the blood clouding her throat. Blood dropped onto the floor. I found it easier to use the knife. My hand was more steady with every blow.
"One straight through the back. But seeing your on yours I guess another through the stomach won't hurt too much." I stabbed her again. Her screams encouraging me to keep going. "Tell me.. did it feel good to feel the knife slide through his appendix." I stabbed her once more. Her eyes were fixed on me. Sorrow filled them. "You know there was just one place they forgot to mention you stabbed.." I said as I lifted the knife over her chest. I dropped it down. "My heart.."
She choked over and over again on her blood. It seemed like an endless cycle.
"Who's the weakling now?" I whispered in her ear.
"Ch-Charles is still-"
She was interrupted by my arm moving the knife further into her heart. I let go when air no longer escaped her lips. The sadness left my heart the same moment her heart stopped beating. The chain that held me down was no longer there. One last tear ran down my cheek.

Ezra stood there silently. I'd forgotten he was there until that moment. His heavy footsteps came near me. He let his hand stroke my face. His fingers drifted to my lips. I looked him in his caramel eyes. His lips parted. He didn't want to hurt me. My heart quickened at his touch. I took the honor of placing my lips on his, lifting my lips up to meet him. I let our tongues battle for dominance. He bit my lip softly letting a little blood drop so he could lick it off. He lifted me up and hung me on the wall. Passion filled within me. His arms pinned me. Ezra's lips attacked my neck with desire. The warmth of his hot breath on the nape of my neck enticed me. Every time he touched me my body ignited. The blood on my hands smeared on his back. I could feel his monster behind its door waiting to be awakened. I wanted him to come out, I wanted him to show me. He lifted my shirt from my chest, throwing it across the room letting it get damp from the blood covering the concrete floor. He let his hands drop to my waste so he could lift me up more to taste my stomach. I moaned in desire. Sparks seemed to ignite. My body tingled. I wanted him so badly. The need only grew. I gripped the hair on his scalp tightly. It encouraged him to keep going. I wanted him to do more. Ezra lowered me so he could kiss me again. More. He ripped off my pants almost as if on command. He dropped to his knees and ran his tongue along my panty line. I hummed in delight and absolute pleasure. The monster inside him was barely being contained. Mine was just behind its door. His fingers teased my every sense. He finally let himself out to play, the monster in him was released. He ripped off his clothing and tore off my panties. He turned me hastedly so my back was to him. I could feel his erect member against my back. He licked my neck before thrusting it in without hesitation. My body tingled. The only thing holding me up was his broadness and his manhood. He pushed it in further. I could feel It message my insides. It sent euphoric waves though me.

"Let him out Ezra." I begged.
He pulsed in and out. I moaned loudly. He kept going. Sweat beaded along my forehead. He switched me around so I was face to face with him, his eyes fixated on me. They overwhelmed me. He pushed in again. His beast had finally been exposed. Blood was covering us head to toe now. The fire in his eyes grew hotter. He pinned me still to the wall.

"Ezra.." I moaned. He pressed his forehead to mine. Changing his rhythm so I couldn't stop looking into his eyes, he thrusted slowly. I kissed him passionately. My hands clawed at his back. "Stay with me."
The taste of sweet vengeful blood overwhelmed my mouth but his tongue was sweeter. Blood covered our bodies from the floor. He kept pounding and pounding, filling me with his embrace until his essence filled me as we came in time. Blood dripped from our foreheads, as if it wished to encourage us. We stayed there just looking into each other's eyes the hunger we denied for so long satisfied. Both of our beast finally were unleashed bathed in the blood of our enemies. Ezra held me still as if to protect me from everything. I stayed there. Safe. He chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"You know there's evidence all over this floor now.." he smirked.

I laughed loudly,"There's also river just a ways from here. We can clean up there." I invited.
"Mm," He groaned." Ready for round too love?" Just as he said that he picked me up by my legs and through me over his shoulder. I shrieked.

"Oh you animal!"

His voiced boomed with laughter.