Crosshairs x Human Neko

A/N This was a request. I wasn't originally going yo do x reader til like the summer but eh.. why not? In honor of my first request I will. Just remember, this is my first x reader. I will mainly do x oc requests for now. So if you have any requests, please comment! Thanks! And feedback would be great too!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV

I felt bad for the autobots. Humans destroyed their kind and in the end they had to help them. I met them after they saved the Earth for like the thousandth time. I was a stray after I ran away from my previous owner. He treated me like some kind of animal instead of a human being. Just because I had ears, a tail, and claws didn't mean I was some kind of naïve animal. He tried to use me for sex, but I'd refuse, hissing and clawing. Because of that, I always ended up beaten. Running away was hard, but I somehow managed. Cade took me in and helped me along. The autobots protected him and his family due to the orders of their leader who at the moment was somewhere in space.

Right now, I was in my bra and underwear as I tossed popcorn into my mouth. Cade was gone for the weekend and Tessa was spending the night with Lucky Charms as Cade calls him. Family Feud was on and the question was 'What does the bride hope is long in her marriage?' I thought as I used my claws to pick up popcorn and eat it.

"Hmmm..." Just then an idea popped in my head and I shouted, "her husband's dong!" Right as I said it the answer got revealed, "Booyakasha!"

"For someone like you, you have one dirty mind lil' lady," a voice chuckled. My eyes widened as I almost fell to the ground out of shock. There before me stood a tall handsome man with dark hair and a green jacket. He seemed very familiar. "What? Don't recognize me without all the metal?" Then it hit me.

"C-crosshairs??? But how-" I began to ask, but then I stopped myself, remembering one time Hound talking about something called a holoform. He crossed his arms and smirked noticing me stare at him which immediately caused me to blush and look away. "W-why are you here?"

"I think the better question is why are YOU wearing that?" He questioned with a grin. My eyes widened as I realized that I was simply in my favorite bra and underwear and my tail went in front of my crotch in embarrassment as I grabbed a pillow to hide myself. At the same time, my ears pressed against my head, humiliated.

"I-I thought I was alone! I have the right to! Now, get out!" I yelled as my blush increased as he took a few steps towards me.

"I just wanted to watch some t.v. with ya, is that to much to ask?"

"I-I suppose not... but don't expect me to change! It was supposed to be my lazy day!"

"Wasn't expecting ya to change darling.."

The rest of the day basically went on like this; Crosshairs and you watched Family Feud and made bets on which family would win. At the end of the day, you both called it a night and he left to sleep in his vehicle form. I yawned tiredly, and being to lazy to head upstairs, I curled up into the warmth of the blanket and fell asleep on my stomach.

The next day came and I heard the door open, I was to lazy to look, so I remained resting. Footsteps approached me and stopped. There was an odd pause for a long moment before I felt a hand tug on my tail. I yelped and sat straight up, only to be pusher back on my stomach by strong hands.

"Relax," a voice purred, no other than Crosshairs'.

"C-cross??" I stuttered, "W-what are you doing?"

"Relax.." He simply replied before he ran his cold hands up and down my back causing me to shiver. He moved his hands around as if he was giving me a massage, was that what he was trying to do? He was being oddly nice. His hands continued to rub til he reached the clapse of my bra. He unhooked it, causing me to blush, but I didn't stop him. He continued his movements and soon his servos headed south and he glanced at my panties. By this point, he was getting me WET. I felt a sudden urge between my legs and I mewled out which caused him to grin from ear to ear. He slipped off my underwear, leaving me completely bare. He watched for my reaction, but I simply closed my eyes. My chin was lifted up and I soon was met with a pair of lips that crashed against mine. When the initial shock vanished, I slowly kissed him back. He sat me on his lap as his hands rubbed my sides causing me to shiver. When he released the kiss, a trail of saliva was connected. He was about to touch me as I stopped him which caused him to raise an eyebrow in confusion.