Megatron x Pregnant oc

Third POV

Her swollen stomach was an indicator of a sparkling being developed. The decepticons wondered who was the sire of the sparkling, surely it was a shock to all. The femme, Wildstrike, never allowed a con nor autobot to touch her. Apparently, many mechs tried to use her, now she was stone cold, yet she was sparked. The medic scanned her and confirmed what everyone assumed, indeed she was sparked. Steve, the vehicon, tried to ask who was the sire, she would simply utter a word and walk away. No one knew who the parental unit was, and frankly, they were afraid to ask. What they didn't know, the warlord himself, Megatron, held the title as sire for the sparkling. Wildstrike hobbled her way to her chambers as she sat on the berth, laying down, recalling the memories of what lead her to the situation she was in now.

Four months ago...

"Lord Megatron? You wanted to see me?" Wildstrike asked as she walked into the leader's chambers. He sat on the berth with a sour expression; he was upset.

"Optimus is becoming bothersome stealing our relics! If my followers weren't so careless they wouldn't have lost!" He growled punched a hole through the wall. As if he was in a trance, he snapped out of it as he noticed the femme watching, a frown upon her lips.

"Lord Megatron.. I know I am a femme.. But I want to prove myself capable of earning your respect.. Allow me.." She said as she went on one knee, a hand over her spark, similar to what a knight would do. He laughed softly then lifted her chin up with a digit.

"Prove yourself to me? And why do you want me respect?" He asked with an amused grin.

"Nothing my Lord.. I just know that you believe femmes aren't as strong as-" she was cut off by him pulling her up and his lips connecting to hers. Her optics widened, the initial shock caused her to freeze as it gave him the advantage, pushing her on the berth.

"M-megatron.." She stammered, her usual stern composure slipping away as the mech gained dominance. "My lord.. this isn't right.. Get off.. "

"Get off?" He said amused, "My little Wildstrike... if you want me off.. why did your frame suddenly heat up?"

"I-i.." She stuttered, but fell silent as it was true. Deep in her spark, she hid the fact she was in love with the leader of the decepticons. No way would he care for a femme. His agenda was clear, kill Optimus, and become the ruler of Earth, now since Cybertron was uninhabitable. But now, he had her pinned as her lips moved, but no words came out. Finally, a noise escaped her lips as Megatron unlatched her cover, throwing it to the ground.

"M-Megatron.. don't look there!" She said in embarrassment. She watched as the warlord lowered himself down. Her legs clamped shut, but she whimpered as his strong servos pried them open, holding them.

"My my... You're already pulsating and I haven't gotten started yet.." He grinned. Her faceplates lit up dark blue as she wanted to retaliate, but instead, thrusted her helm back as a long lick up her slit caused her to gasp.

"L-lord Megatron! Please! Don't!! A-ahhh!" She gasped as her digits dug into the fabric of the sheets. His glossa found its way in between her folds as it licked violently inside the femme. Moans and whimpers escaped her glossa. This wasn't her first time, but it was the first in a very long time. Soon joining his glossa, was his digit, then two, and even three. They thrusted inside her while she felt herself being expanded.

"M-Megatron! I'm gonna overload!" She stated as she felt a knot form in the pit of her tank. Before she could come undone, he pulled away. She laid there, panting as she looked to him. "W-why did you..?" Her question was answered with a 'click' and his hard spike dropped out. Wildstrike's legs trembled at the sight of it, he was larger than she ever handled. "T-that won't possibly...-" she was cut off mid-sentence as he spoke.