Ratchet x Cybertronian Fem! Reader! Fluff!

Hey guys!! Sorry for the hiatus! I just wanna say thanks for 38k views! I'll be doing lemons and fluff now! Yeah!! Also, no threesomes guys.. sorry!! And most likely I'll be doing x readers for now on.. sorry.. Only reason why is because many of you want your oc x the same character.. so it's easier for a reader to insert your oc! Anyway! Enjoy this! I felt like the grumpy bot needed love!
(A/c)- armor color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Everyone knew him as the grumpy, old medic. He was sarcastic and tended to stay to himself. No one bothered to know his story on why he was so isolated. Everyone assumed it was because of the war, but not every bot acted in such a manner. Bumblebee was still a curious critter who enjoyed the simple things. War effects everyone differently, including the medic. (Y/n) wanted to know his story.

(Y/n) was rescued from a fallen autobot ship. She had crashed landed and remained in stasis until the bots found her and awaked her. Her frame was a beautiful (a/c) that hugged every inch of her splendidly. Since she entered the base, she felt drawn to the medic.. what was his story? Why was he so secluded? Silently, she had been watching and observing his every movement.. She'd help the team, go on missions, things of that nature, but her mind always wandered back to the red and white medic. Was it out of curiosity, or perhaps something more? The base was silent as of now, the humans were being driven home by their designated guardians as the leader was out scouting an energon signal, solo. That left (y/n) and Ratchet alone.

For a long while, she watched television on the small screen before she sighed. Her optics peeped towards the mech, where he stood typing away. Her pedes seemed to have a mind of their own as she found herself walking towards him. (Y/n) stood on the tips of her pedes, peaking over his broad shoulders. "Hey, Ratchet?" She asked

"Hm?" He mumbled as he didn't bother looking her way.

"Whatcha working on?" She questioned as the numbers, letters, and symbols were a foreign language to her.

"Trying to find locations of energon deposits or perhaps locate anything of significants to us to help bend the war.." He replied as his fingers kept moving along the keys.

"I see... Don't you ever take a break?"

His optics looked towards her, lingering on hers a bit before he pulled away, continuing to work. "No need... We do not require any rest, so I can stay up as long as I need.."

"Well... We don't need it... But it sure rejuvenates our strength.. I've tried it.. perhaps you should as well.." she suggested with a bit of hope.

"Hard pass... Anything the humans do, I'd really stray from... They are a primitive species.." he spat a bit which caused her to flinch.

"Not everything is bad about them.. are we so different?"

"Much... Now, bug off.. I don't need you pestering me.." He snapped a bit.

"Ratchet.. I just want to help.. you're always so distant.. I want to help.." She said, reaching for him. Her servo rested on his shoulder as he shrugged it off.

"I don't need your help. Now leave.." He stated, starting to get impatient.

"But if you would just let me in.. I know I can help..."

"(Y/n), drop it.."

"But if you would just-"

"I said enough."

"But, Ratchet.. Please.. I just.."

"Enough.."

"Listen-"