Ratchet x Cybertronian Fem! Reader! Part 2 (Lemon!!)

I'm still alive! College is coming fast and blah blah excuses! Anyway! Thanks for 45k+ views! I hope you enjoy this lemon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Everyone had noticed the change in Ratchet, up to the tallest bot and even down to the smallest human. The atmosphere that surrounded him was now calm and peaceful, it had replaced his impatience and stubborn behavior. This all happened because of (Y/n). Your sweet demeanor and her positive outlook on life just softened his guarded spark. Each morning, he'd awake to you sleeping beside him. Sometimes he expected to wake up and expect it to be a dream, a figment of his imagination; on those days, he held (Y/n) closer than usual. Though you didn't mind at all.

Both made certain that their relationship did not effect the team. That would be the last thing they wanted. (Y/n) had went out with the others. It was suppose to be a simple recon mission... Supposed to is the key phrase.

"Open the groundbridge Ratchet! Now! And prepare for medical assistance!" The prime declared through the com. The medic swiftly opened the vortex as the team came through. His optics lingered over them, none of them who he was searching for. He noticed a weak form in Bulkhead's arms. That's when he noticed (Y/n) took one to the spark. His emotions tried to consume him, but he swallowed them down.

"Med bay! Now!" He ordered. Bulkhead did as told as everyone was ordered to stay away. Flashbacks to his past love began to surprise at the most inopportune time. Not now, he had to focus. If she died.. by the Primes.. if she died... He pushed those thoughts away and proceeded to commence the treatment. Hours went by as he managed to stabilize you. He had no idea if you would or wouldn't live.. it was all up to your own sheer will to fight for life. Why him?

~ timeskip few months ~

Luckily, (Y/n) pulled through.. Ratchet rarely left your side as he would whisper things.. Trying to motivate you to continue. He needed you, they all did. When she awoke, the first thing you did was kiss him. Apparently, you heard everything he had said and it pushed her through the most difficult of times during your coma. This whole experience got you thinking.. What if she did die? Would Ratchet lose it? He wouldn't have anything left of you.. Unless...

(Y/n) was standing in front of a mirror as she was looking at the dents in her frame. A strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind, pulling her close.

"Everything alright?" Ratchet asked, servos stroking her hip lightly.

This caused you to laugh softly. Such a rarity when he was so sweet. "Yes grumpy butt.. I'm fine.. But I've been thinking.."

"About what?" He asked in curiosity.

"About.. what happened.. if one of us were to die.. we'd still want a piece of each other.. to have.. to hold.." You turned, servos against his chassis. ".. what I'm saying is... Perhaps we should.. think about having a sparkling."

The medic's face turned flush blue. A sparkling?? His spark seemed to nearly pound out of his chassis. He had thought of it, but never assumed you had, or would suggest it.

(Y/n) chuckled at the sight of the flustered medic. Your servo slowly traveled south until she began rubbing his panel. "I know you've thought about it... You look at me with desire sometimes.. I may appear innocent, but I'm well aware of other things.."

"I-I.. (Y-Y/n)..!" He stuttered as he gulped a tad.

You purred and cupped his paneling, palming it with your servo. "Please.. I've wanted this for so long as well... It's.. a secret desire of mine.. it is benefitting us both.." You slowly lowered yourself down until you were on your knees. "I promise I-oh!" You blushed. You didn't even get to finish your sentence as his panel slid open, revealing an erect spike. Though your words weren't too flirtatious, the fact you had thought about it.. and watching you go onto your knees was a sight to behold.