Rosemary x Echowing

Heyo!! Rosemary is my oc as Echowing is Poison-Wing oc as well as PoisonWing. Many of my ocs are mentioned as well in here. I'm so sorry for all the requests I have got and not had the time to do. All the requests are everywhere, in comments, private messages, and some people I know personally. It's hard to keep track .-. I will try to do the requests soon! But hey! Enjoy a juicy lemon! I should be studying but ehh.. what ever XD. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Rosemary was now 20 eons old as she was a happy femme even if her past wasn't the greatest. Her sire was Megatron as her creator was Nightmare Hour, twin sister of Starlight. Ironically, Starlight raised her, so she was raised by her aunt. As a young sparkling, she became best friends with Echowing, the son of Ratchet and PoisonWing. What she had never realized was Echowing had developed feelings for her. Now, Rose was two years older than her companion. A lot had happened and currently, she was stationed with commander Bumblebee to help retrieve the decepticons who had fallen off the alchemor. But luckily, her best friend was with her. She had a boyfriend, Sideswipe.... Lately though, she felt as if he was hiding something, but she ignored it.

"Hey, Sideswipe!" She chirped happily as she looked for him. Suddenly, she came to a halt at the horrendous sight before her. The red colored much was kissing Wingblade!! Tears swelled up in her optics, "You slagger!! I hate you!!"

"Wait! Rose!" Sideswipe called, but she had already transformed and drove away. She went to an old abandoned barn as she whimpered. Transforming out of her vehicle mode, she cried into her servos before she became light headed and went into a deep recharge.
~

The sound of the pitter-patter of the rain was audible which caused the femme to wake up. Her optics searched the area only to discover the rain shooting down. Stars were visible through the liquid as she managed a small smile. A black shape zoomed through the sky which caused fear to run through her. The object drew closer until it flew through the barn doors. A familiar voice broke the silence as he looked to her worriedly.

"Rose?? Are you okay??" He asked, it was Echowing. The femme held her knees close and sighed.

"... I suppose..." She lied. She soon was embraced by his arms and wings, trying to heat her up.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he could see through her fib.

"... I knew he would fall for her.. She's so much cooler! Primus sent her here and blah blah! I'm no match for her.." she whimpered and soon buried her helm in his chasis as tears streamed down once more. By the way she reacted, he could tell Sideswipe hurt her.. How angry he grew as he held her closer.

"I knew he wasn't good for you.. You deserve so much better... You have grown up to love the world even after everything you've been through.." He spoke before continuing, "You keep a smile.. and that's what made me fall for you.." Hearing her words, her faceplates turned blue. She now realized, she had unintentionally friendzoned him. He pushed her against the wooden floor as her optics looked up into his. Her servos were above her helm as she looked up to him, looking so vulnerable. His digits intertwined with hers as he waited for a response.

"E-echowing... You're too innocent for this..." She said as her voice cracked a bit. The mech scoffed slightly.

"Innocent?? I'll show you innocent Rosey... I'll show you love he has never given.." He cooed as his dentas sunk into her neck cables. She whimpered as her best friend teased her sensitive wiring as she allowed him too. She was that typical girl that fell for a 'badboy.' Perhaps what she was looking for was there the whole time. While in thought, he had removed her breast covers as her rounded mounds burst free. His optics were lidded with lust as he looked at them before groping them both. A small moan and whimper was released from the femme as she felt his cold servos touch her.