Predaking x Oc

Sorry for lack of updates guys. I have no excuse except laziness xD. Anyway, hope you enjoy this. I have received many requests and I can't promise I'll do all. I will try my best though! Also, warning, rape is mentioned, but not for long ;). Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunbeam's POV

He never would leave me alone. No matter how hard I try, he always follows. I was not interested in mating. I'm a predacon, just like Predaking. He was interested in repopulating our species as I cared nothing of the sort. I kept my cherry and was not going to give it up because of some mech wanting more predacons in the world. At the moment, all the cons were out on missions. I walked towards my berth room, but was stopped be none other then Predaking.

"Sunbeam.. Think about it... We will have more of our kind!" He tried to convince me.

"I said no! And how arrogant of you to call yourself a King! Don't ask again!" I snapped as I walked away, only to be grabbed. He slammed me hard into a wall as sudden fear surrounded me.

Third POV

Her optics went wide as she realized she had greatly angered him. A hard slap came to her face as he threw her to the ground.

"I tried to be nice! But looks like I have to do things be force!" He snapped and dragged her to her room, locking the door. He wrapped a blindfold around her optics. He had some chains from earlier that he found as he chained her arms to the headboard.

"H-hey! Release me!!" She snapped, but was silenced by a finger being forced into her throat. He grinned as he forced her cod piece to open, revealing her open panel. He then proceeded to remove her breast plates as she was vulnerable. Her breath hitched as she struggled. His finger was taken out as he pushed it inside her port making her scream as she struggled once again. The mech grinned and watched, his digit twirling around her tight port. Sunbeam cried out and tried to move, so his finger would come out, but it was no use. She laid there, biting her bottom lip, staying quiet. Predacon growled as he added two more and pushed them deep inside her, her port walls expanding. Her optics widened from beneath the blindfold as she squealed loudly as she felt herself release. Her mouth was open in shock, she hadn't realized she had been holding a knot in the bit of her stomach. She gulped as she waited for his next move. Her body trembled as she simply waited, wishing he would expedite the situation, so she would just get it over with. Soon, a long lick traveled from her stomach, up to the valley between her breasts. Her back suddenly arched as his mouth wrapped around her nub, while his finger tweaked the other.

"N-no! Ah! Please! Mmff... don't! Stop!" She pleaded.

"Don't stop, huh?" The king grinned, she couldn't see it, but she knew it was platered on his face.

"I said stop!! Don't take it out of context!" She snapped at the so called King. A low and dark growl eminated from his throat as the aura around the room became dark. She soon chocked as his servos wrapped around her throat and squeezed. Her breaths became more shallow as he soon let go.

"You need to be punished for such disrespect..." He unchained her. She saw the opportunity as she bolted to the door, but was grabbed by her tail and flung into the wall. She yelped as the blindfold fell off from the sudden action. Her optics filled with fear at the sight of the purely enraged predacon. He lifted her up and slammed her on the bed, on her stomach. Sun whimpered as her exposed port was before him.

"Please.." She begged one last time, "Don't.. "

"I was going to do this quick and easy.. but you left me no choice..." He growled as his own cod piece was opened. She tried to look back at what she'd have to endure, but he slammed her head into the bed. "You will have to feel what you're dealing with..." His tip rubbed against her slit which caused whimpers from the femme. She soon then screamed, the tip pushing inside her, but not where she expected. His length was soon shoved into her tight back entrance. Her optics were wide as she felt every thick inch by inch claim more and more of her aft. Servos gripped the bed as it kept coming, before she could finally feel the end of his size being pushed inside. A silent scream echoed against the walls as Predaking began to thrust.

"A punishment.. for being distasteful.. Now, you'll have to endure much more.. As I will claim every hole you own.." He grinned as his lips lowered to her audio receptor, licking it which caused the femme to quiver. "And you know what? You're my personal  little overload bucket.." She gulped at the sound while he kept thrusting at a moderate pace while he continued speaking, "You will hold my children.. so, it doesn't matter how many times I release into you.. just know, you will hold my offspring and I will choose where I will release into you.. and how many times I will do that.." He pulled his lips away as he slammed hard into her. She screamed as the femme was soon pounded by the beast behind her. She held the bed tightly as she could feel every thrust widen her walls. She looked back at him and couldn't help but moan as pain had long passed. His servos gripped her aft and smacked it. His length was taken out only to be shoved back in, deeper as he growled sexuall.

"Squeeze your ass harder! Yes! Just like that!" He commanded with a dark grin. Her optics were now covered in lust as she did what he said. He soon pulled out, only to sit down and pull her on his lap, back against his chest. He grabbed her from beneath her legs so that her legs were against her shoulders as he slammed his shaft back into her aft. He began pumping inside her all the while moving her up and down, forcing himself to bury deep inside her.

"P-predaking! Mercy!! My anus is being torn apart!! Have mercy!!" She wailed in pleasure. He grinned and soon his spike twitched, following in blur liquid being pumped inside her. Once he pumped all his fluids into her, he slid his length out, which in turn, caused liquid to flow out her aft. "A-ahh! I can't handle another roud there.. Please..  I've learned my lesson.. Show pity on me.." She panted as some drool slid down her glossa. The king chuckled in response, setting her down.

"I'll show your aft some mercy.." He gripped it tightly which caused her to purr slightly. "But I still need you to bare my children.." He forced her to lay on her back as his length stood straight and proud. Sun watched and gulped as she now saw the full size of the King. He was very large indeed as she knew, she'd end up carrying his sparklings inside her. As for right now, she no longer cared. His length was pushed inside her as her cherry soon broke, causing pain to fill her body. Her hands gripped the bed once more and soon he began thrusting.

Soon, the room was filled with pleas, moans, and the sound of metal slapping against metal. Predaking was not showing any signs of backing out. He thrusted his member faster and harder into the femme while playing with her well rounded mounds. Her mouth hung open in pleasure as she allowed him to use her body, not like she had a choice. A leg was soon lifted over his shoulder as he thrusts became slams as he shoved deeper inside her.

"Predaking!!" Sun squealed as she felt the knot in her stomach form. She also notice bulge marks in her tank from his large spike. She screamed in complete bliss as he pulled the other leg over his shoulder as slams became pounds once more. Predaking kept pounding into his overload bucket, she was a moaning and crying mess. He knew she was in bliss from the way she acted. Everytome he pushed deeper inside her, she would tremble, gripping the sheets harder. His pounding became very rough at rhe heavenly sight before him. It wasn't force anymore, she gave in and was a moaning mess. Her aft was claimed, now he'd claim what is his, marking her as his own. As well as impreganating her. His smirk turned to a groan as they both screamed each other's names.

"Predaking!!!"

"Sunbeam!!!" And just like that, overload gushed out of the two of them. The king made sure to pump a lot of fluids deep into her tank before pulling out, shoving his length into her mouth where he overloaded. When he pulled away, he watched the poor femme just lay there. She was covered and dripping overload. Sun soon gained the strength to stand as the overload dripped down her legs.

"A-afthole.." She muttered as she went and held onto him. "You better be there when I give birth to your offspring.. I'm not being a single parent.."

"Why of course.." He smirked and pulled her into a kiss before laying them both down. She laid her helm on his chest as she soon fell asleep.
~~~~~~

Once their first child was born, which was a beautiful femme, they went on to have twins where they stopped populating for some time. But, they loved them so. Even without sparking his mate, Predaking always made sure that when time permits them, he creates new and rough memories with Sun, so she knows and never forgets who she belongs to, though she loves it either way.
~~~~~
The end!!! Hope you enjoyed!