Optimus x Oc (Shadow)

Welp. Got a request to do a lemon of Optimus Prime x their oc @NanadTamar named Shadow. I feel like such a dork because as I wrote this I'm going yo just stab my phone due to me being totally obsessed with Optimus. XD. Well, I'll try my best to please you readers and the one who requested it (you know who you are) ;) hopefully I can overcome my jealousy. Anyway, enjoy! After this is Bumblebee x oc. Then I will gladly take requests. Leave comments, thanks! Finished this at 5 in the morning so sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow's POV

I watched him as he worked, all day and all throughout the night. The Prime never ceased trying his hardest or leading his team. I was fine with it, I love him with all my spark, but why does he always work? Work. Work Work. Work. Work. ((A/N no Rihanna song intended)). All he ever does is work. I tended to distant myself from him, sure he was my sparkmate, but being my timid self, I was too shy to speak up. When we were alone he'd give me sweet pecks to my lips and neck. He would embrace me in his strong arms and kiss me goodnight. Now, it seems we have been doing that less and less. It breaks my spark. I just lay in the berth waiting for him to come, but he never does. I needed to talk to him, I wondered... if.... he... regretted choosing me to be.. his sparkmate. What if he did?? What if I... what if.... I tried to wipe my processor away from the thoughts and walked to my lover and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and gave me a quick, yet genuine, smile.

"Hello, Shadow. Is there anything you need?" He questioned.

"Y-yeah," I stammered a bit and looked up into his optics, though I was a Prime, I hardly acted like it unlike him who was always playing the role. I quickly mustered enough courage to continue to speak. "Y-you.."

"What?" He asked a bit confused. I suddenly felt tears swell up for no reason, but I kept them at bay.

"I-I feel like... you work more just to ignore me... am I.. that bad? Am I so horrible you can't be with me?" I asked as my voice trembled. He seemed shocked by the question and I quickly ran away before he could answer. I ran into our shared berthroom then into the bathroom. and closed it quickly. Sinking down onto my aft, I held my knees to my chest and allowed all my fears and worries to flow out, resulting in me leaking lubricant out of misery.

Third POV

Shadow sat there for some time before she forced herself up and removed all her equipment and hopped into the shower. She stood beneath the shower head as warm water drizzled onto her cool metal exterior. It seemed to help calm her troubles and slowly fade away into the drain. Her optics closed as she enjoyed the warmth, but soon was disrupted by a pair of strong arms wrapping around her waist from behind.

"Mind if I join?" A deep delectable voice asked. Her face plates turned bright red out of embarrassment and the feeling of something against her rear.

"O-optimus!" She squeaked in embarrassment, "W-what are you doing??"

"I do love you Shadow... So much... I just... I guess I was working myself too hard... I'm sorry.." He apologized as he gave a gentle kiss to her shoulder. She leaned her head back and slowly nodded.

"I forgive you," she smiled, "can we cuddle once we are done?" The Prime nodded in response and released her from his grip and began to wash her body. She blushed extremely as she felt his hands run around her body as he cleaned her. Biting her bottom lip, she tried to stay quiet, but nearly screamed as she felt him pin her to the wall of the bathroom and pin her arms above her head. Right when she was about to ask a question, he smashed his lips against hers. She wanted to resist, but she couldn't. He would never harm her. Plus, she always wanted to take it a step further, but was too shy to say anything.