Sideswipe x Oc

Hey guys! I know I have a lot of requests, sorry for not updating much. School starts on Wednesday  (August 31st for those who read this later) and I won't update much for some time. So, requests are slow coming. I'm sorry for those who requested something before this, I'll get to you! But, here's a thing I forgot to mention. No threesomes! I just... don't feel comfortable with that right now. In time I will, but not now. So, without any further a due, here's a lemon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Rosemary smiled at the sunset as another day came to an end. Today was a hectic day for the whole team. Cons were being detected everywhere and the team was in trouble, especially since her father, Optimus Prime, and her Uncle, Bumblebee, weren't agreeing with each other. But, somehow everything turned out alright. The decepticons were contained as the day came to an end. At the moment, the young femme looked to the descending sun as she recalled her past, which wasn't a pleasant one, least not in the beginning. She never knew who her parents were, but they deserted her in the desert, left her for scrap. Luckily, a femme bot came by and took her in, Starlight which she now calls mom. Back then, her parents weren't together, but since rose grew attached to both the prime and Starlight, she pulled them together. Since then she had lived a decent life, they were some ups and downs, such as her father having to sacrifice himself for the planet andnd such, but he was back now, that's all that mattered. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of two familiar voices arguing. She chuckled as she stood up and watched them. After some time, she walked away as she transformed to her human holoform. Her strawberry hair flowed as she walked to a carnival. She smiled at the various games, but before she could step in, an arm grabbed her. Her eyes widened, but soon calmed down as she saw a familiar smirk.

"Sideswipe.." She smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Ya didn't think I was gonna let my girlfriend out on her own, did ya?" He asked with a smug grin.

"I was hoping not.." She replied as she pulled him along.

~many carnival rides and games later~

Rose laughed as she held a giant stuffed animal Eevee. "Thanks Sideswipe!" She smiled brightly as she was walking back to you  base, but stopped at the ocean. Her smile grew as she watched the glistening water as the moon sparkled brightly. "It's beautiful.. isn't it?" She smiled brightly.

"I guess so.. Earth isn't too bad.." He shrugged as he looked to her then grabbed the stuff animal as he shoved her in, laughing. The female gasped as she pulled herself out of the cold water. Suddenly, the male fell silent as he looked at her. Unfortunately for her, she wore a white shirt, which now showed her bra and her erect nipples peaked through due to the cold temperature of the water.

"Sideswipe!" She yelled then squeaked as he pinned her down. He grinned as he turned off both their human holoforms as they were both now in their cybertronian forms. Her optics simply watched him as she remained silent until she felt him remove her breast covering, which caused her to mewl. "W-what are you doing?"

"Look.. your nipples are already perked... What would your father think of this?" Sideswipe grinned as he pinched her nub which caused her to gasp.

"Not my fault- ah! The water is cold!" She defended herself then mewled once more at his actions. His glossa slithered out of his mouth as it licked around the nubs, soon licking them and sucking them. The innocent femme just moaned and allowed him to do as he pleased. Soon, she felt her panel being opened and the sound of another being opened.

"Let's skip the foreplay... I can't wait to make you mine babe... You'll be screaming for mercy.." He chuckled and soon pushed his full length inside her. Rose squealed in shock and watched as he began to pump in and out as her walls squished his large length. Her pants became louder as her cherry broke, but he didn't stop. Her helm thrusted back as she felt each thrust inside of her sensitive valve.

"S-sideswipe!! Ahh! Calm down!" She begged as she whimpered at the pleasure of him pumping himself inside of her. He pinned her arms above her head as he soon began slamming into her, enjoying hearing her pleas and whimpers of pleasure as her body bounced with each thrust he made.

"Frag Rose... You're so tight.. I love the noises you make... Such a dirty femme... enjoying how I dominate you.. I can tell.. your valve is pressing nicely against me.." He purred as he began to slam into her repeatedly, her moans became louder as she let out a final squeal as she was filled with his overload. He removed himself out of her as he watched it drip out of her moist valve. He was about to leave when he was pinned down.

"You.. aren't going anywhere.. We are just getting started..." Rose cooed as she picked her hips up, slamming down onto his length as she quickly rode him. Her mouth hung over in bliss as she bounced on him fastly while rubbing her clit. Sideswipe groaned as he watched her breasts move with each bounce. "Fuck! So thick! Ahhh!" She screamed out as he began thrusting up into her with each bounce. Soon, she came as he overloaded into her once more. She got up as she got into her hands and knees, soon being penetrated once again as he slammed back into her. By this time, her valve was very sensitive as she yelped. Her tongue hung out as he began slamming into her without any mercy. Her optics rolled to the back of her head as she felt him enter her tank as he pounded into her roughly. He removed himself and slammed into her aft with no warning. She squealed and screamed as he began to pump in and out of her port. Her valve dripped with overload as he simply pounded into the poor femme's port over and over as she was screaming louder and louder.

"Dirty femme.. Liking it in each hole.. you're throbbimg for more.." Sideswipe stated as he slapped her ass hard which caused her to clench around him, making him release into her aft, but kept thrusting, pounding into her until he removed it, only to slam back into her valve. This went on for a while until he placed her on his lap and began thrusting up into her as he moved her himself.

"Sideswipe!! Mercy!! I can't handle many more rounds!! You've overloaded inside each hole several times!! Mnnn!! Frag!!" Rose stated as she squealed, feeling him shove himself deeper into her. He then stood her up as he forced her to bend down as he held both her arms behind her, slamming into her valve as he pulled her back. She was moaning, screaming, pleaing, and even begging as she came over and over again. He then came into her port once more before he pulled out, making her fall to the ground as she panted, then he came on her breasts, and body.

"Looks like you handled it pretty well.." He grinned as he watched her as she was filled with his love in both of her holes.

"12 times... six in each..." She panted as she looked at him, then slowly crawled over to him as she licked his tip. "I'm up for another if you are..."

Sideswipe grinned as he looked down at her, "Very dirty femme.. I'll make sure to teach you a lesson..."

After many more rounds they returned back to the base as her father was concerned about her the next day, wondering why she waddled when she walked.