Lemon! Bulkhead x Ravenmoon (Part 2) Human AU

"Bulkhead.. stop.. I.. mm..." The soft moan from the female echoed throughout the room. Her husband held her from behind. Both were in bed. His hands found their way up her shirt, caressing her tender skin. His breath was against her neck, giving it soft and gentle nips. Both had been working quite often and it was rare to be alone. Especially with their little daughter Emerald. She was the center of their world and spent whatever spare time they had with her. The male had gained courage over the years. Yes, at times his shy side would be seen, but for now, he was comfortable with his wife. Why wouldn't he be? They had a daughter together. Bulk was familiar with her body. His hand held onto her hip, lips pressing against a soft spot.

"Stop?" He asked, "but you're pressing right into me."

"Yes... But.. nghh... What if Em hears us?" She asked, causing his hand to rub up and down her hip.

"She won't... It has been so long.. The last time we did anything was when we created Emy.. that was over five years ago..." He now nipped at the soft spot.

"Nghh... Trust me... Women have cravings too, but we've been so busy.." She responded, breath hitching ever so slightly. "But we need to stop.."

"Do you not want me?" He asked

"Of course I do! I just... Believe it's not the time.." she gulped, only to moan when he lightly bit the spot on her neck, right before licking over the mark. She was about to give in to her desires when she heard a knock, then followed by small footsteps. The couple separated in time for their small one to crawl in between them.

"I sleep here. Scary alone." Em curled into them.

Raven chuckled and held her close, giving her husband an apologetic glance. Perhaps next time.
~
A month went by. The two were home alone, Em being babysat by their friends Optimus and his wife, Starlight. Raven washed the dishes, nearly banging her head to the rhythm of Bulk's heavy metal music. He walked in the kitchen after sweeping, only to smirk at his wife. His eyes fixated on her form. She wore one of his shirts, the sleeve fell over her shoulder. Yet, it hugged her curves tight. Oh, how he adored her plush frame. He grabbed the remote to the tv, turning the music down and to a slower one. His hands found their way to her hips, pushing her flush against his body.

"Ah! Bulkhead!" She yelped in surprise, giving him a side glance.

"Sorry, you're just too tempting.." He mumbled. His hands moved under the shirt, up her body, and gripped her bra. Her face turned a darker shade of red, watching him. No words released, feeling his growing erection grind against her ass. Oh, how long has she craved him.. The sensation of being stretched by only him. Oh, the memories only heightened her arousal.

"Bulkhead... C-calm down.. I.." she trailed off once she felt him lift the shirt up, placing it ontop of her breasts. His hands cupped her large mounds still in her bra, toying with them.

"I love knowing your body has created a little one... You sometimes hate your body, but how I adore holding your plush skin.. There's so much for me to hold and love..." He praised her, servos going under her bra and groping her bare breast.

"Ah. Bulkhead...! I'm trying to do.... Nghh..." Raven turned off the faucet, feeling his fingers pinch and tweak her hardening nubs. She turned her head to the side, only to receive soft pecks to her lips. Though, she was quick to kiss him deeply, moaning softly while he kept pinching and groping her mounds. Slowly, she broke it for air, panting as she looked him in the eyes. ".... It's been so long.. we both need some relief..."

"I agree.." He responded. His hands moved away momentarily, pulling down his pajama pants and boxers. Now, bulkhead was built, not an ounce of fat. Like his name implies, he had a bulky build, more square, but he was all muscle. Her back was against his chest.